Noah centineo

meksho

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In addition to sucking his hairy and smelly dick, I would lick all the sweat from his body, especially his hairy and sweaty armpit. I would be made a slut in bed, I would be hit in the face, cursed, humiliated, stepped on and spat on by this male. Swallowing several loads of cum straight from his dick onto my tongue, moaning like a slut. I wanted to leave his room the next day, destroyed, with my ass wide, fucked, sore and all bruised, stinking of Noah's cock and with his pubes stuck in my teeth.
Hot description! Love licking hairy ripe pits and musky dick & balls.

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It made me want to sleep curled up in this armpit bush and wake up the next day stinking of Noah Centineo's stench. He could leave me sucking his cock all night and I would get loads of cum down my throat and swallow it all while he sleeps. Good night tumblr_db925dbe1889e901ec3e9659dac9ddeb_087ae906_1280.jpg

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That look of a careless man with a smelly dick full of thick pubes won me over completely. For me, him picking me up to eat me like this would be heaven. Waking up the next day stinking from my armpit and hairy cock, having swallowed huge amounts of cum from my balls at night and with the hair from his dick stuck in my teeth. If he cums, I lick it off the floor, if he tells me to lick his hairy, sweaty armpit, I lick it, if he spits on me, I swallow it. AH! And if he pisses, I drink the urine and if he farts, I smell his fart with pleasure. My owner
117130681-1cab5ebf553de1a492b545a9cf7cd7aa.mp4

Attachments

J. B. Fletcher

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That look of a careless man with a smelly dick full of thick pubes won me over completely. For me, him picking me up to eat me like this would be heaven. Waking up the next day stinking from my armpit and hairy cock, having swallowed huge amounts of cum from my balls at night and with the hair from his dick stuck in my teeth. If he cums, I lick it off the floor, if he tells me to lick his hairy, sweaty armpit, I lick it, if he spits on me, I swallow it. AH! And if he pisses, I drink the urine and if he farts, I smell his fart with pleasure. My owner

ezgif-2-c37f9919c8.gif

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Mom?

markblackthorn425

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
1707877263336.jpeg

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Noah’s reaction to reading all these dangerously deranged and dehydrated thirst posts:
View attachment 122278491

Being Noah's whore makes me go through a lot of humiliation. Imagine his face reading these posts....Hhahahahahahah The reaction:

Attachments

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Smelly farts in my face? Lol. I died.
Hello! Yes "thehornyonee", it's one of my dreams. In fact, I would subject myself to absolutely anything with him. He is my male, my man, my owner. I would drink cups and cups of sperm from his cock, let him release smelly farts in my face, hit me, collar me, step on me, piss on me. The next day she would leave his bed completely vandalized and with her mouth full of pubic hair on her teeth. Being this guy's bitch makes me go through some pretty humiliating things, don't you think? Haha ha
AND OH YES! SMELLY FARTS

Attachments