Noah centineo

rofmatt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello! Yes "thehornyonee", it's one of my dreams. In fact, I would subject myself to absolutely anything with him. He is my male, my man, my owner. I would drink cups and cups of sperm from his cock, let him release smelly farts in my face, hit me, collar me, step on me, piss on me. The next day she would leave his bed completely vandalized and with her mouth full of pubic hair on her teeth. Being this guy's bitch makes me go through some pretty humiliating things, don't you think? Haha ha
AND OH YES! SMELLY FARTS
Damn, you're a good bitch! How lucky its owner is!

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, you're a good bitch! How lucky its owner is!

Oops, thank you very much rofmatt! Giving myself over to the male and letting him do whatever he wants and does with me is my goal. The male, the owner rules. I'm just an object. In Noah's hands, she would then become a dog, a deposit of sperm just the way males like it.
What do others think? I'm not bothered. I just want to serve and be very submissive to my man's pleasures. I have no limits to please. My business is to be a sperm dump. (preferably Noah's sperm) hahahah

Attachments

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good morning admirers of males. With each passing day I become more of a bitch and a slut about this man. I can't stop thinking about him. I dream of him cumming big, thick loads of hot, thick sperm inside my little mouth and roaring like a bull. I wanted so much to be destroyed and put in my place by him. Unfortunately my man has been missing from social media and updates. I hope he has a bag full of sperm to serve to some lucky slut who gives it to him.Unfortunately my man has been missing from social media and updates. I hope he has a bag full of sperm to serve to some lucky slut who gives it to him. I would survive just taking his spit and sperm every day.

tumblr_6c92e14f1a17003131a5631e918ef398_c0f65e9f_540.gif

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I keep seeing these Gifs with his big dick dangling loosely in his underwear and I go crazy. I want to stick my nose in and smell that sweaty dick, dried sperm on underwear, cock sebum, piss and sweat. He wouldn't be disgusted by absolutely anything and he would still clean his dick every day, until he took a really nice amount of hot sperm. There must be a strong sebum in this situation of leaving a hungry whore.
My man, my male, my owner. Do what you want with me.

tumblr_a0127dd8d5f3f94833ff4dfcbcf26180_a759a093_540.gif

Jvaritek1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I keep seeing these Gifs with his big dick dangling loosely in his underwear and I go crazy. I want to stick my nose in and smell that sweaty dick, dried sperm on underwear, cock sebum, piss and sweat. He wouldn't be disgusted by absolutely anything and he would still clean his dick every day, until he took a really nice amount of hot sperm. There must be a strong sebum in this situation of leaving a hungry whore.
My man, my male, my owner. Do what you want with me.

View attachment 124403091
DAMN! I want his nut in my mouth and throat!!!!

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just wanted a load of thick cum down my throat every day when Mr. Noah woke up. I know that dreaming is free and that is my dream. I think about it every day and I wouldn't get tired of serving as a doormat and swallowing loads and loads.
I'm a Noah deposit
I want to receive multiple cumshots
I would have breath like cock and cum all day
Would anyone here subject themselves to this or do they think it's too dirty?

vlcsnap-2022-12-16-11h30m54s338.jpg
gettyimages-1716867761-2048x2048.jpg

Jvaritek1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just wanted a load of thick cum down my throat every day when Mr. Noah woke up. I know that dreaming is free and that is my dream. I think about it every day and I wouldn't get tired of serving as a doormat and swallowing loads and loads.
I'm a Noah deposit
I want to receive multiple cumshots
I would have breath like cock and cum all day
Would anyone here subject themselves to this or do they think it's too dirty?

View attachment 126106411 View attachment 126106421
Fuck I want to suck on his tit!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Noahsbitch

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fico imaginando os ventos fedorentos que ele libera e humilha as putas que ele fode. Nem me sinto bem pensando nisso porque lembro que infelizmente não sou eu. Ele tem uma bunda incrível, mas o que me interessa nele é seu pau grande e suculento cuspindo porra. Noah, me alimente. Alimente sua cadela
46079023_420769307132263_1552990511798275470_n (online-video-cutter.com).mp4

jacksthename

Legendary Member
Media
Fico imaginando os ventos fedorentos que ele libera e humilha as putas que ele fode. Nem me sinto bem pensando nisso porque lembro que infelizmente não sou eu. Ele tem uma bunda incrível, mas o que me interessa nele é seu pau grande e suculento cuspindo porra. Noah, me alimente. Alimente sua cadela
Is it just that sweatsuit or is boy getting thick?

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Noah in new stories
Good morning. I'm completely wet and dying to be made a whore by this male. This sloppy, bushy look leaves me beside myself. The desire to swallow loads of sperm and be spat on in the face doesn't go away, it only increases. Wanting to be beaten by him to grotesque and brutal levels. Walking around with your hairy dick's pubic hair in my teeth is just one of my dreams. Noah, I'm your deposit of sputum, urine and sperm. NOAH, Leave me stinking with the smell of your pubic bush

1150950520_efdxt8QR.mp4