Nico tortorella

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media
He's always been a bit of a fruit loop but he's HOT.

I’ve come around to being more sympathetic towards Nico. Many, many bio males contend with/have contended with similar fluidity, contradictions, insecurities, mental health struggles. And the gender, sexual, romantic, emotion, commitment spectrum can be a messy terrain for many folks. If they hadn’t spent so much time trying so damn hard to be some type of “queer icon” while at the same time low-key promoting hetero privilege, masculine privilege, anti-gay rhetoric I would have never had a problem with them. But at least they’re mostly leaving us alone now.

MtlGiant

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's claiming to be in the lgbt community to reap the rewards but not face/endure any of the hardship.
Jeez what do you want him to do lol? Walk through glass?

He/They are out, have talked about their sexuality, etc. If you are unhappy just move on.

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media
Jeez what do you want him to do lol? Walk through glass?

He/They are out, have talked about their sexuality, etc. If you are unhappy just move on.

They have said a couple times that they feel a part of the “community” but also don’t. That’s the kind of stuff that makes spending nearly a decade being so obsessed with trying to be some “queer icon” and attach themselves to every “queer” trend come off rather off-putting. Y’all really haven’t been paying attention to all the weird, contradictory, sometimes anti-gay, and sometimes simply ignorant stuff Nico has said over the years. A lot of y’all only care that they’re “out” and “hot”. But as I said, much of what they’ve said/done is clearly centered around insecurities, fluidity, traumas, mental health issues. And now that they’re not in our faces all the time it’s easy to be less annoyed.

Reactions: SmileyAA1