Nico tortorella

ManuelTennis86

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ew. He’s an insufferable, dirty, attention whore, bitch. He just married a woman a couple weeks ago yet Advocate magazine put them on the cover saying they’re both the new face of the LGBTQ community?! How fucked up is that?! It’s cultural misappropriation to put it mildly. And no he thinks he’s a part of the community without having to face any of the hardships all of us have had to endure. Hell no, bitch. Fuck off.

Xandervampslayer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ew. He’s an insufferable, dirty, attention whore, bitch. He just married a woman a couple weeks ago yet Advocate magazine put them on the cover saying they’re both the new face of the LGBTQ community?! How fucked up is that?! It’s cultural misappropriation to put it mildly. And no he thinks he’s a part of the community without having to face any of the hardships all of us have had to endure. Hell no, bitch. Fuck off.
Learn what the B in LGBTIQ means you ignorant moron!

curiousegg3

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

How does it feel to have strong feelings that are wobbling on a foundation of ignorance?

curiousegg3

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You missed the whole point of the story. He’s not ACTUALLY bi. He’s just saying he is for the attention.

He actual is... it's been talked about to death. By both him and the people he's dated. YOU don't get to decide if someone is 'just saying' they are apart of the community for attention. Also what attention? The kind of attention like the kind you showed? Where you acted suspicious, judgmental, and hostile toward him for being bi (which coincidentally is the typical shit bi people get attacked with from the community as it is)? What about the attention he is probably getting from homophobic straight people where they look down on him for having been with other men? Seems totally worth it right?!

Calling out cultural appropriation is a disservice to the severity of actual appropriation. You're entirely offensive on this matter.

If you don't have the facts please don't speak with false authority on things.

Reading is fundamental:

https://www.queerty.com/nico-tortorella-says-flack-get-bisexual-comes-lgbt-people-20170726

http://www.towleroad.com/2016/11/nico-tortorella-bisexuality/

http://www.newnownext.com/nico-tortorella-bisexual-gay-times-march/02/2017/

https://hellogiggles.com/love-sex/r...d-bi-10-polyamorous-relationship-queer-woman/

http://www.newnownext.com/nico-tortorella-kyle-krieger-dating/09/2016/

bangle1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be fair, i partly understand where the OP is coming from. I don't think Nico is one of them but I for one am sick of certain celebrities (Olly Murs, Aaron Carter, to name a few) saying that sexuality is fluid and they are kinda Bi when actually they would never have sex with a guy and are just gaybaiting for self promotion or to sell a single.

ManuelTennis86

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He actual is... it's been talked about to death. By both him and the people he's dated. YOU don't get to decide if someone is 'just saying' they are apart of the community for attention. Also what attention? The kind of attention like the kind you showed? Where you acted suspicious, judgmental, and hostile toward him for being bi (which coincidentally is the typical shit bi people get attacked with from the community as it is)? What about the attention he is probably getting from homophobic straight people where they look down on him for having been with other men? Seems totally worth it right?!

Calling out cultural appropriation is a disservice to the severity of actual appropriation. You're entirely offensive on this matter.

If you don't have the facts please don't speak with false authority on things.

Reading is fundamental:

https://www.queerty.com/nico-tortorella-says-flack-get-bisexual-comes-lgbt-people-20170726

http://www.towleroad.com/2016/11/nico-tortorella-bisexuality/

http://www.newnownext.com/nico-tortorella-bisexual-gay-times-march/02/2017/

https://hellogiggles.com/love-sex/r...d-bi-10-polyamorous-relationship-queer-woman/

http://www.newnownext.com/nico-tortorella-kyle-krieger-dating/09/2016/

Oh please. I’m not being offensive or craving attention. I’m giving the opinion many people have but don’t say because they don’t want to stir the water. I’m in a forum, where I’m a member, and there’s a thread, created about him by someone else. The only reason I’m only giving my opinion is because he was a guest judge on one of my favorite shows and this thread was on the first page. Shut up and don’t try to come for me. You look like an idiot.

I, and many other people, have a huge problem with some asshole saying he’s bi after dating an Instagram celebrity for a couple months and then being put on the cover of a gay national magazine, Advocate, with his female fiancé, to whom he’s now married, and being declared the new face of the community. How inappropriate is that?!?! The fact that he agreed to that and went along with it speaks levels to his attention whoring, offesnsiveness, and disconnect from reality. It’s completely absurd and ridiculous. He doesn’t represent me or anybody I know. You just don’t wake up some day, decide that you’re bi, and that you’re an equal member of a community in which you’ve never faced any of the setbacks, troubles, issues, or hard times everyone else has had to face.

Everything about him is off-putting. He’s a C-list actor trying to make up for his lack of talent with all this other social media/media work he does. The way he craves attention by purposely not conforming, lying to the public and his fans, his tattoos, his outrageous clothes, his photos, let alone the fact that he looks disgustingly dirty, like he hasn’t bathed in weeks, is gross. He’s sooooooooo thirsty.

The fact that you don’t understand the point that I’m trying to make demonstrates how glib you are.

JMarTen

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh please. I’m not being offensive or craving attention. I’m giving the opinion many people have but don’t say because they don’t want to stir the water. I’m in a forum, where I’m a member, and there’s a thread, created about him by someone else. The only reason I’m only giving my opinion is because he was a guest judge on one of my favorite shows and this thread was on the first page. Shut up and don’t try to come for me. You look like an idiot.

I, and many other people, have a huge problem with some asshole saying he’s bi after dating an Instagram celebrity for a couple months and then being put on the cover of a gay national magazine, Advocate, with his female fiancé, to whom he’s now married, and being declared the new face of the community. How inappropriate is that?!?! The fact that he agreed to that and went along with it speaks levels to his attention whoring, offesnsiveness, and disconnect from reality. It’s completely absurd and ridiculous. He doesn’t represent me or anybody I know. You just don’t wake up some day, decide that you’re bi, and that you’re an equal member of a community in which you’ve never faced any of the setbacks, troubles, issues, or hard times everyone else has had to face.

Everything about him is off-putting. He’s a C-list actor trying to make up for his lack of talent with all this other social media/media work he does. The way he craves attention by purposely not conforming, lying to the public and his fans, his tattoos, his outrageous clothes, his photos, let alone the fact that he looks disgustingly dirty, like he hasn’t bathed in weeks, is gross. He’s sooooooooo thirsty.

The fact that you don’t understand the point that I’m trying to make demonstrates how glib you are.
Definitely craving attention and coming off as a sore hitter Queen.

You’re literally being angry for the exact reason why bisexual people get shit and told that there’s no such thing. Plus she’s more open to her experiences as a female who has dated mostly women her entire life. That’s probably why they’ve had a polyamorous, open-relationship the entire time they’ve claimed to have been in love with each other.

And I feel like you’re just grasping at straws just looking for reasons to hate him. Other celebrities have obnoxious tattoos that are so dumb. And the odd clothing, I do think it helps with just nonconforming when it comes to fashion and inspiration. Anyone these days don’t have to wear what everyone wants them to, and that’s why I love that I went to school for fashion. People who have a large following will draw from their source or inspiration and other people will take from it.

I come here hopeful for photos, and all I see is this, and it’s annoying. I don’t even religious follow the guy, and I’m angry of seeing someone so bitter showing up

I would not touch a guy who like to put his dick inside a vagina.

coquin99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would not touch a guy who like to put his dick inside a vagina.
What?!?
Thats a bit biphobic, no???

Also, all those messages but still not dick pic.
He is so sexy, I’m sure he’ll end up doing a real full frontal photoshoot.

curiousegg3

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You're ignorance is absolutely astounding. Of course you have a problem with a guy saying he's bi... it's called prejudice. Bi erasure is a thing and it's what you're doing. It IS offensive. Just because you don't think it is doesn't mean it isn't. Just because I have a difference of opinion doesn't mean I'm glib... because you're aren't making any point that seems worthy of being taken seriously. You're literally calling someone out on their sexuality and saying how they feel isn't valid. It's a shitty, bitter thing to do. You and the people you claim he doesn't represent don't make up the whole community... and I'm glad because what a bunch of uninclusive paranoid bitches. He's maintained that he's struggled with his sexuality since high school... he didn't wake up one day and just feel a certain way. Sexuality isn't something everyone pops out of the womb realizing. It's a fucking journey for everyone and you thinking that it can't take a while for someone to figure it out is idiocy.
He has 55 thousand followers on twitter. It's not that much, but his tweets have pretty much always been supportive of important issues like bullying and trans issues. He's often giving visibility LGBTQIA charities, the human rights campain, etc... He's using the platform and status he has in a positive way to at least show normalcy and visibility of the community. How is that gaybaiting or being terrible? He's probably done more for the community than you ever have or even would do.

bangle1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s not the matter of having to fuck someone. It’s the mindset that he’s already counting out anyone bisexual, which makes him biphobic.

By that reasoning, a gay man who would never have sex with a woman is being sexist.

I wouldn't get in to a relationship with someone who is bi either. Even if we loved each other I would know that would always be something that he desires that I would not fulfill.