Nick_pulos

Onyx081

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The fact that a lot of lgbtq+ fans of Nick really don't take issue with him supporting Trump just because he's sexy and nice is really disappointing. Like yes he's hot but if he really supports someone who is constantly rude, racist, homophobic, discriminatory, incites division, literally told white supremacist to "stand by" and always puts blame on someone other than himself (among many other things) every damn day that is what makes someone ugly.

Obviously he doesn't give a damn about what we think since he's still making hella money off the community that majority of republicans in office are against but it says a lot of his character and inner thoughts if he can support Trump. Just to clarify I don't take issue with someone being republican but if you can support someone like Trump that's just... I don't even have words to express for that one.

It's disappointing, but not surprising. The gay community is beyond superficial. You can be the most morally vile and repugnant person in the world, but as long as you're hot and white, there will be a certain segment of gays who will always ignore that and support you. I'm sure if Hitler had a hot body there would be posts on this site looking for his dick pics and gays saying "i dOn'T cArE aBoUt hIs pOlitiCs."

MyNewUsername

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look at the #’s. Quit being afraid of something bc our government is telling you to. If your afraid of getting sick then stay home but that doesn’t mean that everyone else has to. He said himself he was following there safely methods. I have a right to my opinion and the majority at this point would agree. Except the ones making bank off unemployment :joy: Doesn’t make me ignorant or dum.
Well here is the issue. My husband is a nurse working the front lines of this. Y’all idiots go to the gym and everywhere else you shouldn’t be because we are reopening to early and more cases happen. They’ve spiked in OC since the protests and reopenings which means my husband is going to see even more COVID patients which puts him at a HIGHER risk of catching it (lucky he hasn’t yet) which puts myself living with him (as we are married) at a higher risk, and when my work reopens (hairstylist, I physically touch my customers the entire time they are in the salon) I’m putting 100s at risk. There is a domino effect here. I believe what my husband sees every day over some crackpot that believes the government is just trying to scare us.
This is deadlier than the flu, it does spread faster than the flu, and the flu has a vaccine while COVID does not.

I’m so fucking sick of these deniers online spreading misinformation because it hasn’t personally affected them. When I see how this affects my husband and his colleagues. They got in the nursing field to help save lives and they are fighting a losing battle most of the time with COVID-19. They don’t see asymptomatic patients. They see the terrified, helpless patients that are crossing fingers their body has the strength to fight through this.

your opinion is your opinion but the right for others to stay healthy is not your choice. It’s theirs. When public safety measures are put down its for a reason. No government wants to see its economy tank you fucking idiot.

Jess13

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Huge spoilers for those have yet to see his penis and boner. It is thick but short. He can't really penetrate his partner without his penis slipping out of the hole if he tries to hump a little further from the hole. As a result, there's barely any humping action going on in his 'sex videos' and his habit to wear cock ring just makes his penis looks even shorter. So, yeah, y'all didn't miss any. His penis and boner clearly don't match up to his muscles and heights. His videos are still out there somewhere if you really want to watch them. No, I won't post a link to website that shares his vidoes and others because it is not so hard to find.
Spoiler? It's been discussed way too much. It's what he was born with. Nothing wrong with it. Those who have a problem with what God gave him can close their eyes and walk on.