Nick_pulos

Waywaydiscreet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's never claimed to be bi so you shouldn't force that identity on him. All we can assume right now is that he's a straight married guy doing G4P for money.

Except that he literally said he wasn’t straight. And he said he’s been with men and women prior to starting an OnlyFans so I’m guessing that wasn’t “gay for pay.” He’s made it clear that he’s into men and women - even in his personal life.

Honestly his sexuality is none of my business and I don’t care. I’m just trying to move the conversation away from the tired speculation that has bogged down this thread.

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Except that he literally said he wasn’t straight. And he said he’s been with men and women prior to starting an OnlyFans so I’m guessing that wasn’t “gay for pay.” He’s made it clear that he’s into men and women - even in his personal life.

Right. As has been stated at least twice in this forum, when asked during a live-stream if he is straight, his reply was simply:

"Am I straight? No."

There was no further elaboration. (This was during his candle-lit bubble bath live-stream.)

Nick doesn't seem to be the lying type. He's been very open, honest and sharing with us admirers. So, I think that ends the mystery.

Jess13

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
bro I just came here to jerk off why is it always 95% just people arguing on every single thread lmao
You're going to have learn how to jerk off to arguments lol. Threads that have no content posted unfortunately leaves arguments as the main pastime.

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're going to have learn how to jerk off to arguments lol. Threads that have no content posted unfortunately leaves arguments as the main pastime.

Yeah, let's have some juicy content: Did anyone view the livestream Nick did two nights ago doing a nude workout in his gym and answering Qs? How was it? Please describe/review.

Anyone care to share a review of his latest collab with Max Richards?

Starphich

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I asked him “do you identify as bisexual?” in his insta story and he didn’t respond lol... he likes the air of mystery around his sexuality because $$$.
He answers the question all of the time on his onlyfans live. I’ve seen a few of his streams now and someone always asks even tho its obvious

Reactions: shiroikoibito

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I asked him “do you identify as bisexual?” in his insta story and he didn’t respond lol... he likes the air of mystery around his sexuality because $$$.
He has answered it though. Doesn't seem like a mystery to me. Lol but OK hun.

shiroikoibito

Superior Member
Media
Someone shared his twitter reply that he confirmed he is bi . He gets hard easily when guy touches him in his video so it doesn't seem like a lie to me.
Maybe he is just tired of answering same questions over and over again. Sorry for bringing this up.