Str8der

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 40: New For Both.
Kieran planned to have a quiet night in, Paul had plans, so he had the house to himself. What he didn't know was that Paul's plans were with the couple.
They had been texting and arranging an mmf threesome so Paul could be in the middle. The couple invited Seamus to be the other male, while Rachel is the female.
On Saturday night, Paul showered and left for the night. Kieran got in a few beers and ordered a takeaway to chill with some movies.
An hour after Paul left, a knock on the door, "Finally, I'm starving," he says as he gets up to answer the door.
On the other side of the door was Gérard. Surprised, so he laughed, saying, "What are you doing here?" Without a response, Gérard moved in and closed the door behind him, grabs the back of Kierans head, and pulls him in for kiss. A passionate kiss that weakened Kieran as he stepped back to the stairs, and they both lay down. But the passion was short-lived when there's another knock on the door. Kieran slides out from under Gérard to answer the door while Gérard turns and sits on the stairs.
Kieran opened the door, and this time, it was the delivery. He takes it from the guy and closes the door and rests on it for a moment to think "what I do, eat takeaway or continue?" It was a curry from the Indian so they'll be no continuing if he eats it. Bad breath on all that. He drops the bag on the floor by the door and moves back into Gérard. The stairs got uncomfortable very quickly, so Gérard lightly pushed Kieran off. They both stand, and then Gérard turns and walks up the stairs. Kieran stands back watching before following.
Gérard sits on the bed as Kieran closes the door behind him. They both look at each other in silence, just for a moment. Gérard stands up and moves toward Keiran, placing up up against the door. He moves in so close to kiss but doesn't. The foreheads touch and the faces are together, but the lips don't. Feeling the touch and the warmth of eachothers breath.
Gérard moves his hands up Kierans arms, along his shoulders, gently around his neck and down his chest, brushing his nipples and down his stomach. He puts his hands under his T-shirt, moving from the stomach to his lower back. He used this to pull him that little bit tighter. The hands rose up his back, rising the T-shirt with them. Kieran raised his arms over his head, and Gérard continued to take it off. He then removes his own T-shirt and moves in again, with the chests now touching. And still not kissing, the 2 stayed close in the moment. Kieran now wraps his arms around Gérard and starts moving his hands around his back, caressing it. He moves his right hand down to his jeans waistband, placing it under, far enough to feel the top of his ass before moving it back up his back. With the other hand, it moved down and further into his jeans and stayed there. It moved a little around the arse. Gérard opens his jeans to allow more room for Kierans hand. But then, Kieran removed it to drop the jeans further. Gérard removed his jeans, using his legs while untying Kierans jogging bottoms and pulling them down.
Kieran pushes Gérard away gently and removes his bottoms.
Both stood there, in their underwear, looking at each other before Kieran approaches him. He brushes past him and sits on the bed. Gérard turns to face him and then removes his briefs and goes on his knees. He grabs Kierans waistband and removes his boxers too. He stood again and leaned in to kiss. Kieran lay back with Gérard following him. He slides up the bed to get his full body on, and Gérard climbs on top. A few moments later, Gérard slides 1 leg between Kierans, separating them a bit. Then he moves in the other leg. Kieran now wraps his legs around him. Gérard caressed his body more as he moved his hands down under Kierans legs. He now uses them to support his legs and raise them higher.
In this new position for Kieran, he could feel Gérards dick rub on his butt. This was his first clear thought of what's happening since he opened the door to Gérard. Kieran whispers, "I can't."
Gérard whispers back, "wanna do me?" Kieran didn't respond, but Gérard climbed off and lay face down next to him. He sat up and reached into the drawer next to the bed and pulled out condoms and lube. He positions himself on his knees between Gérards legs, puts on a condom and applies lube to his dick. He rubs the excess between Gérards cheeks. To which he started to raise his butt. He positions the tip of his dick to the hole and starts adding pressure. But nothing was happening. After a few attempts and extra pressure, it finally was going in. He went in slowly and noticed Gérard grabbing the pillow and squeezing it hard. "Easy," Gérard says in a low tone while taking deep breaths. "Stop there for a second," he says. He needs a moment to adjust. After that moment, he decided to move back himself and go at his pace. Stopping a couple of times but finally got it all in. He takes a few deep breaths.
Now Kieran starts to pull out slowly but only a little bit before moving back in. He continues this more as he's able to move further out and back in. After a while, he is able to speed up, causing Gérard to moan. Then came a point that both were moving, Gérard moved forward as Kieran moved back, then returning. Kieran grabs Gérards hips to control his movement to get the rhythm that's now getting him close. There are some deep thrusts now from Kieran that made Gérard moan loudly. Then 1 last big thrust, followed by a few smaller ones, and Kieran now leans forward, now on Gérards back. Dick erupts, causing the body to crunch up and shake. He finished cumming and rests for a second before pulling out. He pulls off the condom and ties the end, throws it over to the bin and then lay on the bed next to Gérard. Both lay there not saying anything, getting there breathe back. Both made themselves more comfortable and moved under the duvet. With his back turned to Kieran, Kieran reaches around and pulls him tight until morning.

Onecrotchman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 40: New For Both.
Kieran planned to have a quiet night in, Paul had plans, so he had the house to himself. What he didn't know was that Paul's plans were with the couple.
They had been texting and arranging an mmf threesome so Paul could be in the middle. The couple invited Seamus to be the other male, while Rachel is the female.
On Saturday night, Paul showered and left for the night. Kieran got in a few beers and ordered a takeaway to chill with some movies.
An hour after Paul left, a knock on the door, "Finally, I'm starving," he says as he gets up to answer the door.
On the other side of the door was Gérard. Surprised, so he laughed, saying, "What are you doing here?" Without a response, Gérard moved in and closed the door behind him, grabs the back of Kierans head, and pulls him in for kiss. A passionate kiss that weakened Kieran as he stepped back to the stairs, and they both lay down. But the passion was short-lived when there's another knock on the door. Kieran slides out from under Gérard to answer the door while Gérard turns and sits on the stairs.
Kieran opened the door, and this time, it was the delivery. He takes it from the guy and closes the door and rests on it for a moment to think "what I do, eat takeaway or continue?" It was a curry from the Indian so they'll be no continuing if he eats it. Bad breath on all that. He drops the bag on the floor by the door and moves back into Gérard. The stairs got uncomfortable very quickly, so Gérard lightly pushed Kieran off. They both stand, and then Gérard turns and walks up the stairs. Kieran stands back watching before following.
Gérard sits on the bed as Kieran closes the door behind him. They both look at each other in silence, just for a moment. Gérard stands up and moves toward Keiran, placing up up against the door. He moves in so close to kiss but doesn't. The foreheads touch and the faces are together, but the lips don't. Feeling the touch and the warmth of eachothers breath.
Gérard moves his hands up Kierans arms, along his shoulders, gently around his neck and down his chest, brushing his nipples and down his stomach. He puts his hands under his T-shirt, moving from the stomach to his lower back. He used this to pull him that little bit tighter. The hands rose up his back, rising the T-shirt with them. Kieran raised his arms over his head, and Gérard continued to take it off. He then removes his own T-shirt and moves in again, with the chests now touching. And still not kissing, the 2 stayed close in the moment. Kieran now wraps his arms around Gérard and starts moving his hands around his back, caressing it. He moves his right hand down to his jeans waistband, placing it under, far enough to feel the top of his ass before moving it back up his back. With the other hand, it moved down and further into his jeans and stayed there. It moved a little around the arse. Gérard opens his jeans to allow more room for Kierans hand. But then, Kieran removed it to drop the jeans further. Gérard removed his jeans, using his legs while untying Kierans jogging bottoms and pulling them down.
Kieran pushes Gérard away gently and removes his bottoms.
Both stood there, in their underwear, looking at each other before Kieran approaches him. He brushes past him and sits on the bed. Gérard turns to face him and then removes his briefs and goes on his knees. He grabs Kierans waistband and removes his boxers too. He stood again and leaned in to kiss. Kieran lay back with Gérard following him. He slides up the bed to get his full body on, and Gérard climbs on top. A few moments later, Gérard slides 1 leg between Kierans, separating them a bit. Then he moves in the other leg. Kieran now wraps his legs around him. Gérard caressed his body more as he moved his hands down under Kierans legs. He now uses them to support his legs and raise them higher.
In this new position for Kieran, he could feel Gérards dick rub on his butt. This was his first clear thought of what's happening since he opened the door to Gérard. Kieran whispers, "I can't."
Gérard whispers back, "wanna do me?" Kieran didn't respond, but Gérard climbed off and lay face down next to him. He sat up and reached into the drawer next to the bed and pulled out condoms and lube. He positions himself on his knees between Gérards legs, puts on a condom and applies lube to his dick. He rubs the excess between Gérards cheeks. To which he started to raise his butt. He positions the tip of his dick to the hole and starts adding pressure. But nothing was happening. After a few attempts and extra pressure, it finally was going in. He went in slowly and noticed Gérard grabbing the pillow and squeezing it hard. "Easy," Gérard says in a low tone while taking deep breaths. "Stop there for a second," he says. He needs a moment to adjust. After that moment, he decided to move back himself and go at his pace. Stopping a couple of times but finally got it all in. He takes a few deep breaths.
Now Kieran starts to pull out slowly but only a little bit before moving back in. He continues this more as he's able to move further out and back in. After a while, he is able to speed up, causing Gérard to moan. Then came a point that both were moving, Gérard moved forward as Kieran moved back, then returning. Kieran grabs Gérards hips to control his movement to get the rhythm that's now getting him close. There are some deep thrusts now from Kieran that made Gérard moan loudly. Then 1 last big thrust, followed by a few smaller ones, and Kieran now leans forward, now on Gérards back. Dick erupts, causing the body to crunch up and shake. He finished cumming and rests for a second before pulling out. He pulls off the condom and ties the end, throws it over to the bin and then lay on the bed next to Gérard. Both lay there not saying anything, getting there breathe back. Both made themselves more comfortable and moved under the duvet. With his back turned to Kieran, Kieran reaches around and pulls him tight until morning.
Hoooottt. Though it happened too fast and too short. Still a good chapter. Thanks!

Str8der

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 41: Car Issues
The next morning, Gérard was the first to wake up and realised they were both now in a full embrace. This felt right for him. It was the affection he craved.
He didn't dare move to wake Kieran and ruin it. He continued to lay there. After a while, Kieran removed his arms, rolled on his back, and gave a big stretch. He lay for a few moments and realised it was now morning and meant that Paul was home. He panicked and sat up. "Fuck" he says. "Paul will be here."
"It's grand" Gérard replied, "We hooked up with a couple girls here last night, I was drinking so I stayed." Kieran looked at him. "Well, that's what I'm telling Rachel." Gérard said.
Kieran continued to get up, pulled on his jogging bottoms and went to the bath room. He returned 20 minutes later, freshly washed after a shower and Gérard was gone. He hoped Gérard left without Paul seeing him so he doesn't have to lie and maybe get caught out lying. He finished getting dressed and headed downstairs, seeing his takeaway was still next to the stairs. In the living room, he sees both Paul and Gérard chatting in the living room. His heart stopped. Fear washed over him now but did his best to act cool. He said, "Morning," and continued to the kitchen to a cup of tea. Upon his return, he sat on the sofa next to Paul. Paul asked him, "how was your night then? Thought you didn't have plans."
Kieran, "I didn't, it was last minute. He showed up way a couple of girls, I wasn't going to turn it down."
Paul: "Nah I wouldn't either"
Kieran: "What you get up to then?"
Paul: "Seeing he's here, I can't lie, Gérard sorted me out with a couple girls last night too. Was fucking hot!" Paul knew Gérard was discreet and wouldn't say the real story.
Then the front door opens and in walks Justy saying, "alright lads."
Kieran says, "Not like you to be up this time of the morning."
Justy laughs and jokingly says, "It's Sunday, had mass this morning."
Paul, "Hardly, you'd burn the second you walk in."
Justy looks over to Gérard, "What's the craic lad? What's your name then?"
Gérard, "Alls good, I'm Gérard, you?"
Justy, "Heeey Gerry, I'm Justy. How ye know these 2 wankers?"
Gérard sneakily looked over at them both and responded, "I'm a personal trainer, been showing these 2 a thing or 2."
Justy, "Where you from?"
Kieran, "It's not a game of 20 questions Justy."
Justy laughs, "Jeez jus being friendly"
Justy, "Where you from?"
Gérard, "Ballygawley"
Justy, "You taking them out on a session now or what's the story?"
Gérard, "Nah not today. All had a rough session yesterday."
"You just calling in on your way back from mass too then?" Justy laughed.
Gérard laughs, "Yeah, that's it"
Justy turns to Paul and Kieran, who were trying to play it cool and hoping Justy won't dig to deep into things and ask something that'll give them away.
"Can you have a look at the car?" He asked Kieran.
Kieran, "What's up way it it?"
Justy, "noise when I break"
Kieran, "no worries, will need to take it to dad's to get it up on the lift."
Justy, "Today?"
Kieran, "Aye alright, nothing else planned"
Gérard, "On that note, I'm going to make tracks. Nice meeting you Justy"
After Gérard left, Kierans phone buzzed. He looked and saw it was a text from Gérard, "I only came to suck your dick."
Kieran deleted the text, can't have that on his phone incase someone saw.
Kieran took Justys car keys and both headed out, he drove to his father's garage so he'll be able to hear/feel something wrong with the car.
After he was done looking at the car, he realised Justy was gone. He went into the house and saw he was in chatting to his dad. As he walked in, the words he heard from Justy was "both started sucking my cock." Kieran cringed at the convo Justy was having with his dad, but glad he walked in when he did to interrupt. "I'm gonna stay here a bit, dad will gimme a lift home."
Justy responded as he got up to leave, "I'll sort ye out later."
When he left, Kierans dad, Sean laughs, "he's some buck him."
Kieran, "Aye, that he is. Could chat for Ireland. "
Sean, "I heard a few tales of him"
Kieran, "Aye, I bet ye did. Him and Hard Rods wife"
Sean, "I guess its not true if hes still walking around way both his knees?"
Kieran, "Oh its true alright, but Rod knew. He liked to watch them"
Sean laughed out loud, "What? You gotta be codding"
Kieran laughed, "nope, not kidding. Hard Rod isn’t so hard when it counts"
Sean, "Aye, roids would do that to ye. But anyway, hope you're not staying long, I'm meet a young lass in a bit"
Kieran didn't pry to much into his dad antics.
"Shay not up yet?" Asked Kieran
Sean, "Nah he doesnt leave that room much these days, if he's not playing way himself, hes playing that stupid playstation."
Kieran, "Right, I'm gonna head on, let you get sorted for your hot date."
Sean, "Grand, gimme 2secs then."
Kieran, "Nah its fine, I'm gonna run it. Need to clear the head and get some exercise in too."
About half way home, a car pulls in, in front of him. He ran passed it as hears his name being called.
He stopped and looked in the passenger window which was now down. He saw it was Aoife.
Some small talk between the 2 until she offers him a lift. He accepted and got into the car. A few minutes later, she pulled into a parking bay at the side of the road. Kieran looked at her, wondering why she pulled in but she didn't say anything. She clicks his seat belt and it winds back in, and moves in for a kiss. "Move your seat back." She says to him. He pulls the lever on the side of the seat making the back, go down. She unties his jogging bottoms and reaches in under his boxers too. She plays with his cock for a few moments before using the other hand to pull down the bottoms and boxers. With 1 hand on his soft cock, she holds it and she lowers her head down. Kieran looked around the empty bay and then relaxed. As she started working his cock with her mouth, it soon got hard and the sensation got him going "oh yeah" in a whispering tone.
When she came up for air, she continued to wank the cock before going back in. Repeating this several times. From time to time, he would place his hand on her head, pushing it down.
"OK OK, that's doing it" he says in a louder tone as he starts to stretch out and relaxing.
"Don't stop now" He says getting closer.
Without noticing, a car pulls in, infront of theirs.
"Oh yeah that's it, that's it" as he opens his eyes. Now at the point of no return, he notices a guy outside, next to a car.
"Oh shit, oh fuck" in a orgasmic tone as he panics but cums at the same time. He's not able to stop at this point. He unleashes his load in Aoifes mouth. He looks to see if the guy outside could see but he was to busy at the side taking a piss. So he knew he had a moment to enjoy the last of it.
"Enjoy your blowjob there Kieran?" came a voice. Kieran realises the window was still down, he sees now that the guy is that dick, Ricky. He moves to pull up his bottoms discreetly.
Kieran hated Ricky. He thought he was a proper dick. Ricky walked back to the drivers side of his car and shouts back, "Is she as good as Nate?" and then gets into the car and drove off.
"Fucking wanker" Kieran says to Aoife.
Aoife didn't respond. She put her seat belt back on and started driving. Kieran put the seat back up and the seat belt on. She pulls up to the house. "That was unexpected today." He says.
"We should do it more often" Aoife replies.
"Yeah definitely, I'll give ye a text and we can hang out" He says and then gets out of the car. He turns and says "thanks for the lift, and the......." he then closes the door.
Just as Kieran got settled, he gets a text from Justy saying "did ye get cot doing something up da road"
Kieran, "Who told you that?"
Justy, "Naw I can't be telling ye dat lol"
Kieran knew damn well how it got back to him, Ricky told his brother Hard Rod.

Str8der

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 42: Fight Night
After a few of the guys met for a kick about on Saturday, Justy headed back with Kieran and Paul to the house to chill for a bit. They were all meeting again that night for a few drinks. Justy falls asleep on the sofa, Kieran and Paul head to their rooms for sleep, too.
Kieran is later woken by a knock on the front door and then hears Justy get it. When the door closed, he shouted up the stairs "Right, get up ye lazy cunts." As kieran was already awake, he got up and headed downstairs to the kitchen. He saw that Justy had got them a takeaway and was laying it out on the bench. Kieran turns and shouts up to Paul, "Food here for ye, before it gets coil."
Justy had treated them to a chippy. A few bag of chips, battered sausages, chicken bites, onion rings and a tub of curry sauce. The 3 guys tucked in, lining their stomach for the night ahead. Before they knew it, it was time to get ready.
Justy was the last to shower and when he was done, he walked into Kieran room in just a towel, "I needa tap for tonight" he says walking straight to the wardrobe, expecting Kieran to say yes but not giving him much choice. He picked a T-Shirt and went out to the landing where his clothes were, removes the towel and finishes drying and then gets dressed. Now dressed, he goes into Paul's room and over does it with sprays of Sauvage.
Now ready and a bit oiled from the pre-drinks, they head into Omagh to meet the rest. Together in the club, the lads are now joined by Nate, Jackie and Finn. They found a spot for the night. The lads did more catching up, having a laugh and checking out girls. Nate and Kieran head to the bar while Justy goes out for a smoke. Nate and Kieran decided to get some fresh air in the smoking area. As they go out the door, they see that Ricky had Justy pinned up against the wall, with his arm twist up his back, so he couldn't fight back. Nate drops his drink and heads straight over and pushes Ricky off. Ricky turns around and sees it was Nate, "ah its the cock sucker." Ricky pushes him back and then swings for him but misses.
Kieran now takes Ricky by the scruff and throws him at a table. Ricky manages to push him away with his foot for a moment to get straightened up. But as soon as he does, Kieran swings and thumps him in the eye. This knocks him back. Before Ricky could get his balance back, another thump from Kieran, getting him right in the jaw, knocking him down completely. Now Justy steps in as Kieran is now in a choke hold and then quickly pinned to the wall. And just as quick, he's forced over. He didn't know who or what was going, it was all happening so fast.
Before Justy could get a swing, the same happened to him. But him being a scrappy fighter, his arms and legs were flying about everywhere, and was now being lifted. Both then realise it was the bouncers that stepped in and they see bouncers holding Ricky back too. All 3 are now being dragged out through the club and out an exit door. Following them was Nate.
All clock the police outside, who were doing their Saturday night duty and knew instantly they couldn't start scrapping on the street.
Some lads come out to join Ricky but are leading him away while he's shouting abuse back, "This isn't fucking over, ye fucking hear me you cunts? I swear to fucking God, the next time I see any of yous."
This shouting was getting the police attention as they start walking over to see if they need to intervene.
Shouts still coming from Ricky as he walks away "You should stick your dick in his mouth instead of people's wives. Cock sucker there beside ye"
Shouts back from Justy, "Aye go on tay fuck will ye, not such a hard man now are ye. Go on, keep walking ye wanker. Maybe I'll stick it in your ma next."
And that was the trigger. This stopped Ricky in his tracks as he turned to charge back, "What you fucking just say? Mon then, say to my face before I knock your teeth down your throat."
Police now getting ready for action, telling Justy to shut up and walk away.
The guys with Ricky now hold him back. If the police weren't there, they would be the helping to bust Justy.
After a few more f'ing and blindings at one another, Justy, Nate and Kieran turn and walk the other direction. Kieran texts Paul "Got kicked out, heading home, tell ye the craic when I see ye."
As it was early enough, the 3 of them got a taxi no bother and headed back to Kierans. Adrenaline pumping in all 3 now. As Kieran sits on the sofa, he let out a huge sigh of relief. He thought to himself "That felt good, punching that dick Ricky."
Kieran is not a fighter and has never hit anyone before. He knew Ricky needed a good punch but never thought it would be him doing it.
Shortly after; Paul, Jackie and Finn show up in a taxi. Eager to find out the craic. They knew as soon as they seen the text, that Justy got himself in trouble again. And they were right. But surprised that Kieran got stuck in. Kieran would be the type to break it up, not throwing the punches. But Ricky had that affect on him.
After a few drinks at the house, Kieran and Paul went to bed as the other 4 left in a taxi.
When Kieran woke up the next morning, he noticed his knuckles were scuffed and sore. He lay for a bit, thinking about the nights antics. He had some regret but got some satisfaction from it. His phone buzzed. It was a text from his dad, "Heard you gave Ricky odoherty a doing last night."
Kieran replied, "He was lucky I was pulled away."
Sean, "He must of really winded you up if you got in a fight with him."
Kieran, "He started Justy and was mouthing off"
Sean, "I knew he'd get you in trouble. Was it to do with his brother?"
Kieran, "Yeah, I guess he heard the rumours but doesn't know the craic."
Sean, "Well you just watch your back and let Justy deal with the shite he gets himself in."
Sunday was a day of rest and that's exactly what Kieran planned to do. Paul left for his girlfriends, so he had the house to himself. A video was now circling around. Someone recorded the fight lastnight.
He had just sat down on the sofa with a bowl of Pasta he made himself for dinner. There's a knock on the door. He puts the bowl on the floor as he gets up to answer.
The feeling that came over him was nothing he experienced before. Standing on the door step was Ricky and his brother Hard Rod. Kieran went white as a ghost, "fuck! I'm dead, going to get a kicking now, no one here to defend me." Kieran thought.
He seen the black and swollen eye on Ricky. He would of felt proud of it, if he wasn't staring danger in the face.
Rod pushes Ricky in the door, almost trips as he steps in. Rod followed saying, "Get in to fuck would ye." to Ricky.
Kieran closes the door behind them, takes a deep breathe and walks into his doom in the living room.
"Well, go on then!" said Rod, looking at Ricky. Ricky took a second to long to respond and then gets a clip over the head from Rod. It then came clear to Kieran, what was actually standing in front of Kieran was more like a kid in trouble, being forced to apologise. Ricky then says, "Sorry for last night, had few to many drinks." Rod speaks up, "Right, we're not here to cause trouble. Putting an end to the craic lastnight. We'll sort it among ourselves. I'll make sure he drops it if you can?"
Kieran stutters, "ah I mean yeah, that's grand. It's sorted." Kieran knew why this was happening. Big Rod can't afford to have the extra attention on him or the family. Not with all his dealings. Last thing he needs is police sniffing around. He also knew Ricky was in the wrong. But if it was the other way about, Kieran would be on his way to hospital now.
"Now, if I hear anymore going ons, I'll sort ye both out myself, ye get me? says Rod. Both respond, "Yeah."
Once sorted, the 2 leave and Kieran gets on the phone to Justy straight away to tell him what just happened.

Str8der

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 42: I Spy
Ricky had no intentions of letting it drop. Someone got the better of him in front of others. And with the video going about social media, he had a point to prove. To both himself and others.
On Tuesday, he knew the guys went to football training, so he took a drive to Kierans house and went around, sussing it out. Checking the doors, looking through the windows. Once he saw all he could, he took a drive to St Colmcilles football pitch and parked at the furtherest part of the car park. He was close enough to see and far enough to be not seen.
He watched as they finished training and headed into the changing room. Some guys left straight away, and others stayed to shower. He waited over 20 minutes, and finally, Paul and Kieran came out and got into Paul's car. He followed them back to the house and again sat a distance away.
He could see movement about the house, but nothing was worth watching. He stayed about an hour and then left.
He returned to the house again on Saturday. Sat outside patiently. Waiting to see if the guys are heading out tonight so that he would follow them. But about an hour and a half into his stay, a car pulled in. Out got a pretty young girl who walked straight in the front door, and he could see she went into the living room. In the dark of the night, he decided to go for a closer look.
Through the window of the living room, he could see the girl on someone's lap, kissing them. He couldn't make out if it was Paul or Kieran. He watched as the guys hand moved up her back, under her top. Continuing to raise it until she lifts her arms. The hands continue up, taking off her top. The hands move back and caress her back. 1 Hand move up again and unhooks the bra. She slides the straps down her arms and throws the bra to one side. Now the guys arms raise up as she removes his top. Still unclear who it was.
Kissing continues, and Ricky decides to pull out his phone. Opening the camera app and starts recording.
He watched as the guy grabbed a tight hold of the girl and leaned forward, and slid off the sofa. She's now pushed back and is laid gently on the floor on her back. Still keeping their embrace.
How Ricky could see the guy on top was Kieran.
With her legs wrapped around his waist, he slides his hand up her thigh and under her skirt. He grabs the waist band and slides down her thong. He moves off her now to allow room to remove the thong completely. She wraps her legs around him again as he pulls down his jogging bottoms and boxers.
Ricky watches with the phone in 1 hand as the 2 start riding on the floor. He is now also at full mast but decided to wait until he got home.
Kieran stays on top, starting and stopping a few times, going fast and slow. Slowing and stopping to make him last longer. Ricky started to hear the noises of them inside as the thrusting got deeper.
When they finished, Kieran stood up, still hard as a rock, giving Ricky a full view of what a real dick looked like. He sits on the sofa, getting his breath back with the trousers still around his ankles.
The girl on the floor makes a move on her knees to get up. She sits next to Kieran on the sofa, and he reaches around to take the throw off the back of the sofa. He lays it over them, making it cosy. At this point, Ricky got enough and horny from the show. He left and headed home.
Ricky went straight to bed and reviewed the footage. He was still horny from seeing the live show, so it didn't take long for him to get hard. He lay in his bed naked, pulling what he could with what he had. He may not have much to work with, but the quantity of the load was a lot. A heavy load quirted straight in the air and returned on his hand, chest, and stomach. He grabs a t-shirt from the floor and first rubs his hand on it. Then slides it over his chest, stomach and down around his cock and balls. Making sure he was getting it all. But it already got onto the bed and was now to sleep in a damp patch. He was used to this, it was his own, so it was OK.
He lay in bed, wondering what to do with the video. Should he leak it, how would he leak it, how would he pass it on to others with out them realising that he was spying on them. He decided to hold on to it until the time was right.

Str8der

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 43: Follower
Unbeknownst to him, Kieran had eyes follow him to Ballygawley. Ricky watched as he pulled into a driveway of a big house, with a few other cars parked around. As he saw the curtains were closed, he decided to go for a closer look.
He first went to the living room window to see if there was a crack in the curtains to get a peak inside. But there wasn't. He made his way around the back and was able to see in the kitchen window. But the kitchen was in darkness, and there was no sign of movement.
Still curious, he decided to keep looking around. He made his way to the garage and tried the side door. It was open. He went inside, to the darkness. He turned the torch on his phone. He shone it around the room and saw a lot of gym equipment. He walked around and saw a wallet on the side bench. Without hesitation, he puts it in his pocket. He then came to some stairs and went up, hoping he'd get his hands on some tools that he could sell on. He entered the dark room upstairs and saw a bench with a soft padded top in the middle of the room. He took it to be another workout bench. He shone the light around the room and saw cupboards, "jackpot," he thought.
The first cupboard he opened was full of clothes. With no interest, he closed it and moved to the next. The next cupboard had shelves. He moved his torch along them, on objects that looked strange. It was until he saw the dildos. Then he realised it was all sex toys. "Wtf?" He thought. He moved along slowly, getting a closer look at the toys, whips, and cuffs. But then he heard the door open and close downstairs. He scrambled and saw another door and went through it. He heard the next door open, and when the light was switched on, it came through a hole on the wall. When Ricky saw this, he went to have a look through. On the other side, he could see a muscled guy starting to get undressed, but he had his back to the wall. Now naked, the guy turned to the cupboards and Ricky's jaw dropped as he sees the large 9 inch soft cock. He then watched as the guy put on a pair of leather trousers and moves towards the bench with something in his hand. The guy sits on the bed and takes the object in his hand and puts its on his head. Ricky could see it was some sort of mask. Ricky looked around the small room he was in, looking for another exit, but couldn't see much. "Fuck, I'm stuck here with god knows what's going to happen out there."
After about 15 minutes of waiting that felt like hours, Ricky could hear the door downstairs again and watched through the hole as another muscle guy comes in.
"Hey Harry, ready?"
"Aye, let's go" Harry replied.

Ricky watched the guy grab a few things from the cupboard. Harry gets up and is escorted out by the guy. "What fucking shite are these guys into?" Ricky thought. He waited another couple of minutes until the coast is clear and then gets out as quickly as possible.
But he decided to wait in the car to see them leave. He knew now what was going on in the house.
A couple hours had passed and then he sees Harry leave the house and make his way back to the garage. After that, Harry comes out fully dressed, walks passed Ricky's car to his own and drives off.
The next to leave was the woman he had seen Kieran with the previous week. "Ah so there was women there."
Another 2 women left after that, Ricky watched as about 10 others left the house. But no sign of Kieran. But he eventually came out and got into his car. But he didn't drive off, he was waiting. Another woman left the house and got into the passengers side of his car.
Ricky had seen enough for one night and decided not to follow them.
Ricky drives into Omagh to meet a few mates.
In the bar, he pulls out the wallet he stole and starts using the debit card that was in it to buy drinks. But the night was almost over, he only was able to have a couple of drinks. But before he drove home, he needed food and stopped off at a pizza place first, using the debit card to pay for it.
The next morning, Ricky took a better look in the wallet. Inside was £35 cash, a credit and debit card, tesco card and a drivers license with Gérard Malones picture and details. He recognised the guy in the picture to be the one that came into the garage for Harry. He did a quick Google search and found his gym; GyM. On their Facebook page, he instantly recognised Harry as one of the personal trainers working there. Harry was tagged in some pictures and he was able to check out his profile too. Plenty of shirtless pictures, "fuck he loves himself." He thought. He moved back to the GyMs page to see if he could find Gérard's page but couldn't. But he wanted more dirt on Kieran and what he gets up to, and was curious about these guys.
He didn't look for much longer as he realised that the cards would be cancelled soon, so he got up, dressed and into the car. He stopped off at a petrol station and went in, bought a bottle of coke and a bag of crisps to test the card. It still worked. He went out and filled his car with diesel and used to the card to pay.

D

deleted24139381

Have had so many wanks to this story. Cant stop coming back to it. Looking forward to the next episode.

Reactions: 129JOHN