My New Neighbour

bols59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Early one morning I was hauling some yard waste outside for pickup. I'd forgotten to do it the night before (I run a couple of companies in two separate locations, both of wh. have warehouses attached to an office. I only hire men to work in the office, in the warehouse, and to drive the private fleet of delivery trucks. Every one of the guys, as well as being happily married, is a horny cocksucker. I'm generous with my manhood and it's not uncommon for the graveyard shift to congregate in my office, put me on all fours, and spend a couple of hours breeding my willing ass) as I got in rather late. I threw on a pair of sweatpants that I discovered were small for my body. Walking out to the curb my hole was leaking sperm and my cock was rubbing between my legs and my balls, wh. normally are the size of a softball, were aching w/cum from the attention I'd rec'd in the warehouse.
It was just getting light and as I dropped the last bag at the curb my new neighbour nearly ran into me. I'd seen his car before and waved and said hi, but never spoke to him. You'd think I'd be worn out after my night at the office. But that was not to be. "Blonde brick shithouse", I said out loud without knowing it. He, like me, hadn't expected to run into anyone. He was wearing sneakers and tight white shorts. "I'm sorry we woke you up", he said. Confused, I replied, "Sorry?" He explained that he and his wife had been watching some home movies he'd taken when he was in the Marines the night before. She broke out some E she'd been saving and things took off from there. I decided to play along. "I thought I heard a bitch in heat sqealing and moaning. If she's anything like my wife she's waiting for you to open her up with that fuckin tool you've got, bro. Tell you what. Let's you and me go back together. You can take a rest and leave it to my 13 inches to get her wet. I'll pull out a few times and let you clean my cock and balls off before I fill her snatch w/my baby batter."
So began the morning...