Nate.k.weir

skeldare

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You can leak whatever you want in a private message, that's on you, but you can't post stuff IN the thread since he's on DNP list. No one is white knighting anything because they're explaining the rules of the forum and/or don't want to share.
Nate's not on the Do Not Post list

Do Not Post List

Reactions: Stvanbr

nate.k.weir

Expert Member
Media
Hey! Thought I would jump into this thread
I know most people here are just looking to talk shit and share random thoughts! And that’s totally fine by me! But did want to be here and clear up any questions if people have them!
I’d of course always rather speak for myself and continue to be transparent with my content, both on OF and outside of it! Hope everyone is doing well

gay113

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know most people here are just looking to talk shit and share random thoughts! And that’s totally fine by me! But did want to be here and clear up any questions if people have them!
I’d of course always rather speak for myself and continue to be transparent with my content, both on OF and outside of it! Hope everyone is doing well
Hi Nate, want to ask,how many reps and set should I do to have a bigger chest if I workout at home

• Haha
Reactions: Idek1

Stvanbr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is not talking shit is sharing opinions ... And the main topic is your content that is similar in any platform and for some overpriced and the other is just fans of your crying cuz they want some light of your mercy that's all