Nate.k.weir

Johngay108

Expert Member
Media
We can't share his photos on here. Why do people keep begging? Perhaps those who bought the pics/videos want to keep them for themselves which they have every right to do since it was THEIR money.
Is it your first time on this website? the whole purpose of the forum is sharing. They don’t want to share, go elsewhere

MustYouDoThat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it your first time on this website? the whole purpose of the forum is sharing. They don’t want to share, go elsewhere
No, it's not my first time as you can see from the little box to the left of this which indicates how long I've been a member and how many posts I've made. There is no rule that someone is required to share anything, especially with those who keep asking ad nauseam. :)

DoctorFateX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not asking for the shower pics, I just want someone’s honest opinion of them and the additional photos if either are worth me buying
Honestly, same. Although I’m more wondering if the video with ass in it is worth it. The whole thing is 45 seconds, but how much of that is booty? Is it a “blink and you miss it” deal? Le sigh. May just throw down the cash and call it a day. It’s $20. Not the worst.

eric-graph

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for the ones wondering - you see him drop his boxers and then his full moon for about six seconds. The camera is clean for those 6 seconds, but then blur a lot while he hops in the shower, behind a semi-transparent background.

For less than 20$, it could have been worth it. For 20$ ? It’s 6 seconds of content you haven’t really seen.

Reactions: Nsfgeniew and Idek1

scoopsdoops

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We can't share his photos on here. Why do people keep begging? Perhaps those who bought the pics/videos want to keep them for themselves which they have every right to do since it was THEIR money.
Dude the entire point of this site is to share and leak photos regardless if they’re not supposed to. It’s the reason we’re ALL here in the first place. Not the place for white knights lmao

LinManuelthirster

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude the entire point of this site is to share and leak photos regardless if they’re not supposed to. It’s the reason we’re ALL here in the first place. Not the place for white knights lmao
Exactly, and his content is not any different than insta so I’d say it’s ok to leak

MustYouDoThat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can leak whatever you want in a private message, that's on you, but you can't post stuff IN the thread since he's on DNP list. No one is white knighting anything because they're explaining the rules of the forum and/or don't want to share.