Nate.k.weir

nate.k.weir

Expert Member
Media
Thank you everyone! Yes I will absolutely try and keep up on this thread when I can and listen to what people would like to see, and if people have questions or of course concerns, I will always try to address them the best I can! But again thank you for welcoming me on here also, I was hesitant to say anything of course, but wanted to at least try and make it clear I want to do what I can to be an active part of this community.

@Drift_AllaDeriva of course that is no problem at all!!!

LinManuelthirster

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly some of you people here are so dick sick it’s insane to me. Telling him about the existence of LPSG is such a wet blanket move I have to laugh.
I will say I don’t like it when people snitch and tell them about the site but Nate seems to be cool about it rn but still I hate snitches

MustYouDoThat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of the photosets are way overpriced imo BUT the page is free so you can see him work out and get sweaty on lives for absolutely no money. Plus he sent out a flexing vid that was only 15 dollars and was awesome. I know there are a lot of people like me that have wanted to see Nate flexing for a while. For me personally, I don't buy the photosets so $15 total for a flexing video and several shirtless workouts is a actually a really good value. Just my two cents
When did he send out a $15 flexing video? I thought it was $35...

• Haha
Reactions: eric-graph

nate.k.weir

Expert Member
Media
Haha no one snitched anyways! I have known about this site and my page since before I even had OF! I always found it kinda entertaining to read. A friend brought it to my intention actually while we were at a con!

I only decided to come on now because I felt like it’s another way I can talk to people, learn, and better explain anything people might be wondering! I have always been fine with people just using this forum how it was intended tho. Free content I really don’t mind being shared here of course, not like you can’t just go see it! (However the more people to sub free the better haha)
Also I never wanted to have to reach out and get myself on a don’t post list or anything as I just felt as that would in theory not help anyone, I’d rather just share things myself if asked! It’s another good community so I’d rather just take part.

Haha yea @MustYouDoThat i do think the video you are referring to went out at 35, not sure what other one might have been 15. I’ll of course be honest, I’m playing with prices of things always, but as mentioned before, I am not trying to overcharge, but just charge how I see the content and then if people want it or not it’s up to them! None the less I do hope I am giving enough free content and making enough effort on my page for everyone that still doesn’t want to take part in the purchased content!

I’ll be starting back on lives soon again, just again dealing with family stuff this week.

Am2pmAllNite

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@nate.k.weir I understand that you have a line, you have your reasons for that which I respect whether it be because of brand deals or keeping things private due to relationships. But it does look like as time is going on, you are getting more comfortable with the idea of the line moving within reason. I think that there can sometimes be an unrealistic expectation that everyone on OF is there to be sexual, and there is a lot that can be said about people "baiting" just for money; which I don't think you do because you're very clear.

My question really is, do you see a world where you are going to become more comfortable with implied nudity, more visible but not fully showing everything. Stuff of a more 'naughty' side to show that side of you. It could definitely be a huge differentiater between IG and OF that might make people that, lets be honest, are really turned on by you to feel like they're getting what they paid for.

Am2pmAllNite

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@nate.k.weir I understand that you have a line, you have your reasons for that which I respect whether it be because of brand deals or keeping things private due to relationships. But it does look like as time is going on, you are getting more comfortable with the idea of the line moving within reason. I think that there can sometimes be an unrealistic expectation that everyone on OF is there to be sexual, and there is a lot that can be said about people "baiting" just for money; which I don't think you do because you're very clear.

My question really is, do you see a world where you are going to become more comfortable with implied nudity, more visible but not fully showing everything. Stuff of a more 'naughty' side to show that side of you. It could definitely be a huge differentiater between IG and OF that might make people that, lets be honest, are really turned on by you to feel like they're getting what they paid for.
...also just for clearification, @nate.k.weir, when I say "sexual" or "naughty"... that doesn't always mean with photos. There are plenty of ways to show off those sides with words or other things.

Yes maybe that can be considered baiting in some way, I am definitely in the minority that thinks that there are certain aspects of baiting that are ok as long as there is a very clear line. There are a lot of people that fantasize about straight guys - this is a fact, and sometimes forums like OF will give you a taste of something you'd never get otherwise which can be very hot. I mean, I'm sure that looking at this forum, you know what a lot of people are using those pictures for.

MustYouDoThat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha no one snitched anyways! I have known about this site and my page since before I even had OF! I always found it kinda entertaining to read. A friend brought it to my intention actually while we were at a con!

I only decided to come on now because I felt like it’s another way I can talk to people, learn, and better explain anything people might be wondering! I have always been fine with people just using this forum how it was intended tho. Free content I really don’t mind being shared here of course, not like you can’t just go see it! (However the more people to sub free the better haha)
Also I never wanted to have to reach out and get myself on a don’t post list or anything as I just felt as that would in theory not help anyone, I’d rather just share things myself if asked! It’s another good community so I’d rather just take part.

Haha yea @MustYouDoThat i do think the video you are referring to went out at 35, not sure what other one might have been 15. I’ll of course be honest, I’m playing with prices of things always, but as mentioned before, I am not trying to overcharge, but just charge how I see the content and then if people want it or not it’s up to them! None the less I do hope I am giving enough free content and making enough effort on my page for everyone that still doesn’t want to take part in the purchased content!

I’ll be starting back on lives soon again, just again dealing with family stuff this week.
Thanks for the clarification. I was confused lol
I hope your family is ok.

Wayhomie

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Whew! The way I would make it rain if he started posting some “Naughty Nate” content!

bachatatothebank

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Was that friend Frank? Hes such a stud too

nate.k.weir

Expert Member
Media
LMAOOO @bachatatothebank maybe....

And yes, I am absolutely getting more comfortable with OF and myself also tbh. But of course I really dont want to say anything that I will get more "naughty" or anything like that when at the current moment I don't really have that intention. I dont want to give people the idea on here also that things will all of a sudden change and that I am baiting them into thinking that the next set might be different than what I am comfortable with. If that makes sense!

I do draw a pretty hard line with the type of content I produce, but at the same time trying to stretch my muscles to come up with ideas that can be seen as more sexually enticing while not crossing a line where I am comfortable with, knowing what I have put out on the internet for my potential future.
All that said, I HOPE things change in the world where things like OF don't impact job opportunities and other things like that, and at that point... I dont know where my content will be!

I will say that I will continue to try and look at new ways to create content on that page that you could NOT get on Instagram, because I totally agree that that is why I even have the page. Its so I can produce other exclusive content and build a community that is much smaller and easier to engage with on a personal level.

Am2pmAllNite

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

And yes, I am absolutely getting more comfortable with OF and myself also tbh. But of course I really dont want to say anything that I will get more "naughty" or anything like that when at the current moment I don't really have that intention. I dont want to give people the idea on here also that things will all of a sudden change and that I am baiting them into thinking that the next set might be different than what I am comfortable with. If that makes sense!

I do draw a pretty hard line with the type of content I produce, but at the same time trying to stretch my muscles to come up with ideas that can be seen as more sexually enticing while not crossing a line where I am comfortable with, knowing what I have put out on the internet for my potential future.
All that said, I HOPE things change in the world where things like OF don't impact job opportunities and other things like that, and at that point... I dont know where my content will be!

I will say that I will continue to try and look at new ways to create content on that page that you could NOT get on Instagram, because I totally agree that that is why I even have the page. Its so I can produce other exclusive content and build a community that is much smaller and easier to engage with on a personal level.
So it sounds like a "no for now" but if the perception of OF content creators evolves, which I think it possibly can, who knows what the future holds, which I think is fair.

I think that you've opened up a door slightly to show you're no angel and the fact that you're looking to put stuff out that wouldn't fly on IG means that your followers will be satisfied (in more ways than one)

Reactions: ttrriiff

Ofnelxo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m just….. I’m utterly floored at his words here, like, his reaction is quite welcoming, heaps better than the usual hate we get here when creators hear about this website. Hes definitely earned himself a loyal and happy fan in me from his refreshing and just nice commentary.

bachatatothebank

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Frank is such a stud. Would love some non-risque but sexy-leaning shoots with you two!