Naked Guys At Burning Man

Thirsty4d

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Silly,
What are you talking about, “refreshing” to see less foreskins? Rude. To be frank, you might as well be saying, “no fats, femmes or Asians”, or “wow; very refreshing to see so many white men! I didn’t count more than five non white in all the pix.” See what I mean??

I only make the comparison between dicks & ethnicity because people don’t choose their ethnicity, nationality or ‘race’— just as they don’t choose their penile surgical modification as a baby. And don’t tell me circumcision is a choice that can freely be made later in life—99.999% that is decided as an infant. It doesn’t have a high success rate as an adult. Please.

I understand a “preference is a preference”, but you should just go for what YOU like & keep those preferences where they belong, which is in your head—especially when it has to do with something a person has no control over. It would be one thing if you said, “I hate guys who wear red,” or “I hate longer hair on men.” Hmm, ok well, they COULD, potentially, ‘work’ on that. They could ALTER those superficial things. For YOU and what you desire… (or whoever it is). You know? But it’d still be the principle of needing to “improve” oneself, & that’s fucked up. If you aren’t into someone or something, nobody cares! Bye! Like; If I didn’t find a certain type of man attractive, I would never mention it, not on Grindr or anywhere. But I also wouldn’t hook up with them either, you know? But I’m not going to go around expressing it. It’s cringey.

Sooooo basically, you shouldn’t even mention cut/uncut. Go for what you want... quietly go about sucking on your cut cocks, take those cut loads & enjoy! Don’t be a fkn hater when nobody asked your opinion.
4skin 4TW, love them.

Reactions: jcmnomail and Ruari

gra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was just at Nowhere (European version of Burning Man) and wow. It’s even wilder than Burning Man in terms of sex. It’s so open there. So much public sex whereas. Burning man is behind closed doors/walls.
I've never heard of "Nowhere" before.
Could you elaborate with more details or pics please.

Reactions: cordick

walker2

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
A friend of mine went to Burning Man about ten years ago. He's a lawyer in a corporate firm. He wasn't planning on getting naked. He was nervous about others seeing his bulbous head and his large patch (I've seen it, it's off the charts ) of pubic hair. Another man challenged him to remove his shorts there. He did. He said the sun was shining and the warmth made him rock hard, out there for all to see. He was hard the rest of the weekend. He realized it didn't matter. Others tried to rub one out on him, but he wanted to find out how long he could last without having to cum. He claims he spontaneously exploded on Sunday night; his splooge was flung everywhere.

He came back a changed man. He's frequented nude beaches ever since. One time he came to my pool, got naked, and the hard-on emerged from that thicket of pubes. He just talked to me, maintaining that erection. He was a friend, I didn't act on it.

He walks around downtown in a suit and tie, hair groomed meticulously, shiny dress shoes. He looks very GQ. If his clients and partners even knew...

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A friend of mine went to Burning Man about ten years ago. He's a lawyer in a corporate firm. He wasn't planning on getting naked. He was nervous about others seeing his bulbous head and his large patch (I've seen it, it's off the charts ) of pubic hair. Another man challenged him to remove his shorts there. He did. He said the sun was shining and the warmth made him rock hard, out there for all to see. He was hard the rest of the weekend. He realized it didn't matter. Others tried to rub one out on him, but he wanted to find out how long he could last without having to cum. He claims he spontaneously exploded on Sunday night; his splooge was flung everywhere.

He came back a changed man. He's frequented nude beaches ever since. One time he came to my pool, got naked, and the hard-on emerged from that thicket of pubes. He just talked to me, maintaining that erection. He was a friend, I didn't act on it.

He walks around downtown in a suit and tie, hair groomed meticulously, shiny dress shoes. He looks very GQ. If his clients and partners even knew...
Damn, I'd love to see a photo of this thatch of pubes you describe. Sounds heavenly.

Abcsane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not as many naked people this year. It was probably the coldest burn I ever been to. The rain and mud situation didn’t help but still a memorable burn that’s for sure.

Reactions: epoxides

Abcsane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol I did the same thing. It was at a camp called Holi something. They had those spray guns that shoot out paint on peoples bodies. Is anyone else here a burner?

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Playa dust in the nethers is never good. It's high alkaline and it clings forever. Burning Man is the last place I'd want to be naked, there's plenty more comfortable festivals in more comfortable climates. There's even regional burns everywhere with the same culture and principals behind it but you don't have to go to the fucking high desert for it.