Naked Guys At Burning Man

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hope there's an event this summer
Sadly cancelled for 2021, the second time, also cancelled in 2020. Kiwiburn in NZ has the distinction of being the only burn to proceed in the world in 2021 and planning for 2022 is well underway as is planning for a number of like minded festivals for the coming NZ summer.

Reactions: cockdrool

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sadly cancelled for 2021, the second time, also cancelled in 2020. Kiwiburn in NZ has the distinction of being the only burn to proceed in the world in 2021 and planning for 2022 is well underway as is planning for a number of like minded festivals for the coming NZ summer.

Kiwiburn is much smaller than BM, and has as well the distinction of being first burn outside the US. It is an official regional burn of Burning Man if we want to get into the legalities.

crazylazy2us

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife and I have been discussing burning man when it comes back. Some of the ones in the pics were pretty big, but a lot of average, it would be interesting to see her reactions.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Burning Man is an event held annually since 1986 in the western United States. Since 1991, the event has been located at Black Rock City, a temporary city erected in the Black Rock Desert of northwestern Nevada. The event is held approximately 100 miles (160 km) north-northeast of Reno. As outlined by Burning Man co-founder Larry Harvey in 2004, the event is guided by these ten principles: radical inclusion, gifting, decommodification, radical self-reliance, radical self-expression, communal effort, civic responsibility, leaving no trace, participation, and immediacy.[2] The event derives its name from its culmination, the symbolic burning of a large wooden effigy, referred to as "The Man," that occurs on the Saturday evening before Labor Day. (WIKIPEDIA)

I have never been, but a lots of gays go to this event. Lots of participants stay naked, and there is a pavilion where people have sex. Same with straight people.
Thanks for the info, now I see!