Miuccio brothers

Eddiesservant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope he doesn't get cheated on again
seriously with how good looking he is and prob average sized cock. cant think how a girl would want to cheat on a guy like Joey! i guess there are plenty better looking ones but Joey is already super good looking. be dumb to just cheat because of looks.

Keisha

Superior Member
Media
seriously with how good looking he is and prob average sized cock. cant think how a girl would want to cheat on a guy like Joey! i guess there are plenty better looking ones but Joey is already super good looking. be dumb to just cheat because of looks.
His new gf is def an upgrade! Way hotter than his ex

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nick and vinny are very problematic. vinny is homophobic tbh. joey is the only good one
What did Nick do? He is usually extremely nice, like Joey. Vinny is definitely the jackass of the three. I don’t think anyone would disagree with you there lol.

Keisha

Superior Member
Media
I would find it hard to believe that Nick is homophobic or racist. Yes he is a white man, who comes from a family that’s huge Trump supporters, but I can’t recall him posting anything blatant that put him in that category. I mean homeboy is a freaking adult male cheerleader, so I’m pretty sure he has been called gay more than he has been called straight lollllll. That’s an interesting profession to choose if you are homophobic :joy::joy::joy:
He’s a 30 year old cheerleader at that! Lol. Time to be an adult and get a real job buddy.

Eddiesservant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What did Nick do? He is usually extremely nice, like Joey. Vinny is definitely the jackass of the three. I don’t think anyone would disagree with you there lol.
thank god.. cuz vinny be the least hottest looking of them 3.. Joey > Nick> Vinny.

Reactions: tomcataww