Miuccio brothers

justmarlon90

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd sub, I stopped subbing to Vinny, since he liked low key H O M O phobic posts on Twitter, so I wouldn't give him money. Nick gives me Bi vibes sigh
Nick def gives bi vibes. Joey is DL vibes (he’s liked other gay stuff on IG). Vin seems like a trumper through and through… he angry about his gay tendencies and lashes out on gay men thirsting over him.

darkrougeone

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nick def gives bi vibes. Joey is DL vibes (he’s liked other gay stuff on IG). Vin seems like a trumper through and through… he angry about his gay tendencies and lashes out on gay men thirsting over him.
Yeah I can see that. I've actually talked with both vinny and joey, Joey has always been super sweet and kind, and thinks its flattering that gays thirst over him, vinny tends to be more annoyed with it.

Eddiesservant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I can see that. I've actually talked with both vinny and joey, Joey has always been super sweet and kind, and thinks its flattering that gays thirst over him, vinny tends to be more annoyed with it.
i can attest to joey! he seemed flattered when i offer to buy his worn clothing lol. never DM vinny prob have me blocked.

Reactions: critic0001

Keisha

Superior Member
Media
True about Vinny and his family. They have a flag supporting flying in the backyard pool area. It’s been on Vinny’s and Joey’s TT. Joey took his down though because he is sponsored by a few companies

Eddiesservant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anybbody find a bit odd with joey only being the one shirtless running the marathon.. like he enjoys showing off?? lol. nothing wrong with that, hell if i had his body id too. but seems weird hes the only one of all the runners being shirtless, like egotistical little bit..

Keisha

Superior Member
Media
Vinny blocks anyone who remotely says how hit he is if you are a guy. He’s so uptight. Makes me question why he does that but will do onlyfans and show a pic of his ass and his hole! I think thou protest to much Vincent.

Biggbizzle69

Experimental Member
Media
Marion, Arkansas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Vinny blocks anyone who remotely says how hit he is if you are a guy. He’s so uptight. Makes me question why he does that but will do onlyfans and show a pic of his ass and his hole! I think thou protest to much Vincent.
He’s shown his hole on onlyfans?

D

deleted7965251

Sorry but this is not a cute look on him.

Attachments