Miuccio brothers

rustyparkxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Their last thread got removed on here. Don’t know why.
Could’ve been one of two things: this site removed a ton of threads that had the word “On**F*ns” in it. Sorry for the stars, I just don’t want this thread to get deleted too. But most people have just been using “OF” instead. Secondly, there were some rumors going around on the last thread that one of the brothers had actually caught wind of it, and was reporting posts. Don’t know if there’s any truth to that for sure.

Keisha

Superior Member
Media
Don’t post any pics of the bros because they are claiming copyright. Everyone should unsubscribe to their stuff. Why give them money.

rustyparkxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess I can't call Joey a scammer, because he's upfront about not having dick pics on his OF, but like...if you're just using it to promote your "fitness journey," get a website or something. I'm not wasting $10/month to see the same pictures I can pretty much see through your Instagram and Snapchat. End of story.

Keisha

Superior Member
Media
I guess I can't call Joey a scammer, because he's upfront about not having dick pics on his OF, but like...if you're just using it to promote your "fitness journey," get a website or something. I'm not wasting $10/month to see the same pictures I can pretty much see through your Instagram and Snapchat. End of story.
He usually end up posting it on his insta. Plus why help him pay for school and vacation. Get a framing job like the rest of us. They are gaybaitors.

Sexyjennasaur2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
probably a lost cause, but anyone know what Vinnys been posting on OF the last like week or so? Probably something g-rated but still curious