CockCock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone know if Yummy issue 7 has come out? I got an email with this photo...would love to see if MW actually goes full frontal...
That's clearly a bait. Even if the censored wasn't there, you won't see his genital. This Yummyzine or whatever the feck they call themselves is getting worse by day. I would rather waste my money on Dust Magazine or Man About Town magazine, at least models are not for real on those magazines.

chairlare

Worshipped Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's clearly a bait. Even if the censored wasn't there, you won't see his genital. This Yummyzine or whatever the feck they call themselves is getting worse by day. I would rather waste my money on Dust Magazine or Man About Town magazine, at least models are not for real on those magazines.
man about town and yummyzine have the same owner Huw
He also owns wonderland and rollercoaster

someonefriki21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He asked on Reels today if he should use Patreon or OnlyFans for “exclusive content”.

He already has a second “naughty” Instagram so he must be ready to go further. (Aging models will do anything to avoid real jobs. )
What's His second instagram?

EdMur213

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see the reel. Where is it?
He asked on Reels today if he should use Patreon or OnlyFans for “exclusive content”.

He already has a second “naughty” Instagram so he must be ready to go further. (Aging models will do anything to avoid real jobs.

Reactions: ueberhau

alexthompson

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's His second instagram?
www.instagram.com/mitchell.wick.2/

He'll more than likely do tease or feet content. Because he's been told hundreds of time he has nice feet. I want people to know that these types of OF people are going to do the BARE minimum to make money. So please don't waste your money.
He's pretty much shown everything over the last few years. He's going to have to get creative to earn money. Based on the quality of his recent modeling and DJ gigs, I think he needs cash.

I don't see the reel. Where is it?

See attached.

Attachments

Screamie

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s not doing a good job so far. It obviously isn’t a priority. If he doesn’t shift gears soon, he’s going to have seven cancellations next month (no one is subscribing probably because they are were waiting for reviews like this one.)

“Do, or do not OnlyFans. There is no try.” - Perv Yoda

Reactions: burrlaburr