markusvillage

Sexy Member
Media
I feel like that put that up there so we would think it's a full frontal...but his dick is actually behind the wall. Does anyone know how much these guys get paid for a Yummytime photo shoot?
There’s no compensation for models. I know many that have been featured on Yummy and none of them were paid

glebshreb2020

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There’s no compensation for models. I know many that have been featured on Yummy and none of them were paid
Yep, models don't get paid for magazine covers tbh, which is so weird to me. Mostly get paid from campaigns, editorials for clothing companies, and runway (but only if you are well known and can justify higher payment) It's really not worth it at all in my opinion.

Aussie_catch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They broke up, he has also been part of a few failed business ventures, not withstanding the fact the modelling career has slowed right down. He’ll never show full frontal, don’t get too excited if he does.

Reactions: AndyArthouse

glebshreb2020

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They broke up, he has also been part of a few failed business ventures, not withstanding the fact the modelling career has slowed right down. He’ll never show full frontal, don’t get too excited if he does.
he was involved in that crypto shit as well, unless that is one of the failed business ventures you're talking about and we all know how that turned out.

Reactions: kaufman87

AndyArthouse

Loved Member
Media
Do you know something we don't regarding him showing full frontal and not getting "too excited if he does"? Sounds like you might have some intel there.

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’d be very surprised if he ‘shows dick’. He’s been careful for years about what he shows in photos.

I met him once. I dated (separately) two friends of his. Both were personal trainers, str8 in public and they told me he was gay-friendly. Certainly he was cool when we met: I was having breakfast with one of the trainers, after the night before.

paul555

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really? Do you really think there's one male model that goes completely naked and shows his flosh in a magazine for ... FREE? You're the most funny guy ...

glebshreb2020

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really? Do you really think there's one male model that goes completely naked and shows his flosh in a magazine for ... FREE? You're the most funny guy ...
lol yes, vogue, a lot of them. Models will tell you they don't get paid for covers.

DDLC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s true, my friend shot for yummy and never get paid they photographer will not want to shoot you unless you go total

Reactions: msclelovr

CockCock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It always baffles me when people think male models earn a lot of money :confused:
It's not news anymore signed male models do nude; frontal or not, literally for free. It's not a paid job. Only 'freelance' fitness/'models' get paid by the photographer(s), which of course can be found 'inside' such books lumped together with these legit fashion models.

Reactions: msclelovr

paul555

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not news anymore signed male models do nude; frontal or not, literally for free. It's not a paid job. Only 'freelance' fitness/'models' get paid by the photographer(s), which of course can be found 'inside' such books lumped together with these legit fashion models.
Why do they accept posing completely nude for free? What's their benefit?