janseitel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Onlyfans doesn’t give refunds right?
No. OF doesn't give refunds for content not meeting expectation.
I subscribed quite a few accounts with only IG photos.
You get refunds if the creators block you.
Some ppl got refunds by arguing with OF custom service for disappeared PTV after creators deleting their accounts.

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
fully naked but no dick
Please reassure me that you mean no visible dick. Or should I be saying Poor Man? ;)
Onlyfans doesn’t give refunds right?
What a wonderful idea. Maybe OF could employ me as a quality controller and IRL I would have to closely check the models :cool:

CockCock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I asked him directly if he plans to do full frontal nudity on the OF. He said No, just that it will be "a lot more revealing than IG"
Tease and tease, if they are lucky there'd be sone limpy boner underneath his undies for them to see, I'm guessing. Or there won't be any boner at all other than a close up shots of his crotch. Just another Nick Topel, it seems. If he baits hard enough, some sad gays will throw their money away still. "more revealling" my arse, we have seen pretty much his entire body from head to toes. Lol!

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just another Nick Topel, it seems
Very well said. I suspect he hangs out with gay guys because he doesn’t have to pick up the check.
"more revealling" my arse, we have seen pretty much his entire body from head to toes.
So true. I met him years ago in Sydney through a mutual friend, a personal trainer who shared a house with him. MW was relaxed and gay-friendly; he didn’t mind about being naked around me.

AndyArthouse

Cherished Member
Media
Very well said. I suspect he hangs out with gay guys because he doesn’t have to pick up the check.

So true. I met him years ago in Sydney through a mutual friend, a personal trainer who shared a house with him. MW was relaxed and gay-friendly; he didn’t mind about being naked around me.
so how was it? Was he cut? Nice to know he is gay-friendly!

CockCock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is anybody here currently subscribed? Wondering what's shown since he's getting ready to close it.
Too old for modelling soon, dj-ing is so-so, to coward to continue Onlyfans or the bait ain't working. What will Mitchell do next? Lol! I guess soon he is a tradie or realtor, as always.

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Too old for modelling soon, dj-ing is so-so, to coward to continue Onlyfans or the bait ain't working. What will Mitchell do next? Lol! I guess soon he is a tradie or realtor, as always.

Tradies earn good money. And if MW proved reliable as a tradie, I’d have him check my pipes and plumbing regularly

• Love
Reactions: alexthompson

CockCock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tradies earn good money. And if MW proved reliable as a tradie, I’d have him check my pipes and plumbing regularly
Mitchell should just bend over all four on bed and show us his hairy butthole and start fingering himself or shove a dildo up his anus like a proper desperate for money straight men on Onlyfans. That's how he should be on Onlyfans, sadly, he wished to sell his 'model' persona, of course it ain't gonna work out well for him.