Mike Faist

StevenM

Legendary Member
Media
Did you see a test screening or something? When I read the script a couple years ago it was pretty explicit about showing Josh's dick and the film is rating R for graphic nudity - which doesn't usually mean a couple butt shots? Idk maybe they edited parts of it to get the rating down to PG-13 so Zendaya fans could go see it
If Zendaya fans can handle Euphoria, they can handle a little of Josh and Mike's cocks

Reactions: simasj

cripple_crow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you see a test screening or something? When I read the script a couple years ago it was pretty explicit about showing Josh's dick and the film is rating R for graphic nudity - which doesn't usually mean a couple butt shots? Idk maybe they edited parts of it to get the rating down to PG-13 so Zendaya fans could go see it
It was a preview for industry professionals so it's most likely the final version of the film as it will be screened on cinemas, although different versions always exist - especially for release on streaming platforms and BluRay. There is frontal (at least two dicks) and rear nudity from extras in a locker room scene, which I guess gives the film the R rating.

Josh's dic is mentioned in the sauna scene where he shows his butt. He's supposed to have a big dick and he shows off in front of Mike's character who tells him to (paraphrasing) "put your dick away" and "stop swinging your dick around." So it makes sense that the script mentions that Josh shows his dick (which as we know is pretty big in reality!), but in the version of the film I saw it wasn't shown to the audience.

Robbie227

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a sports movie, when it said graphic nudity I kind of assumed there would be a locker room scene with fully nude extras. But if Mike or Josh show off their stuff, I am not opposed to that either.

Damien Volur

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a preview for industry professionals so it's most likely the final version of the film as it will be screened on cinemas, although different versions always exist - especially for release on streaming platforms and BluRay. There is frontal (at least two dicks) and rear nudity from extras in a locker room scene, which I guess gives the film the R rating.

Josh's dic is mentioned in the sauna scene where he shows his butt. He's supposed to have a big dick and he shows off in front of Mike's character who tells him to (paraphrasing) "put your dick away" and "stop swinging your dick around." So it makes sense that the script mentions that Josh shows his dick (which as we know is pretty big in reality!), but in the version of the film I saw it wasn't shown to the audience.
Ahh that makes sense, and lines up with the script I read - maybe my knowledge of all the full frontal scenes Josh has done before made me assume things.

KulaDangerous23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mike and Josh are making out with Zendaya, they kiss her on the mouth at the same time and then she pulls back and they continue kissing eachother. It's a close up, you can see tongue and it lasts for quite a while (they almost forget she's there and she has to interrupt them). Nothing else happens between them though; there's not even the suggestion of sex.
Then Why did Luca say it's a Queer movie and a love triangle where all corners touch, we've been queerbaited I was so excited for the movie

• Haha
Reactions: Test2628

Damien Volur

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then Why did Luca say it's a Queer movie and a love triangle where all corners touch, we've been queerbaited I was so excited for the movie
He did the same thing for We Are Who We Are and Bones & All - you always know its going to be nothing with Luca when the dudes are the same age, whenever he does a gay romance he does weird ageplay shit - CMBYN, WAWWA and Queer (coming soon). Dudes a pervy old man that likes to watch young straight actors make out - we need a new high quality gay director.

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
He did the same thing for We Are Who We Are and Bones & All - you always know its going to be nothing with Luca when the dudes are the same age, whenever he does a gay romance he does weird ageplay shit - CMBYN, WAWWA and Queer (coming soon). Dudes a pervy old man that likes to watch young straight actors make out - we need a new high quality gay director.

In WAWWA was there some age play stuff? From what I remember the teen was infatuated with the older soldier guy. Which rings true to a lot of gay teenagers experience. The teenaged dude ended up with a girl/non-binary his age after the infatuation wore off

Also in CMBYM Armie's character is supposed to be 24. It's just that Armie is very tall and he looked like he well into his 30s. A more accurate casting choice for Armie's character would've been Timothee who was 22 at that time. But I think two Timothees would have given the movie an entirely different vibe and the movie wouldn't have been as acclaimed as it was. It wouldn't have felt like an adults movie but idk...

Also I don't get the argument that he likes watching two straight actors make out?????? Like so so many movies contain kissing scenes(like I would estimate 80 percent) does that mean every director likes to watch actors make out? Is Christopher Nolan a pervy old man that likes to watch Florence Pugh make out with Cillian or does Greta Gerwig enjoy Timmy kissing Soairse is she a pervy woman?

KulaDangerous23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really hate that the movie is being promoted as a Queer movie to bait the gays but in reality the only sex scene in the movie is between a man and a woman

This sh*t sucks man

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So all the gays arguing about the queer sex scenes, did Mike and Josh really kiss in the movie or not?
Yes. During the threeway kiss hey forget about Zendaya's character and enjoy each other. This is what people are saying these past several days. And Josh confirmed they did kiss

Bp1234

Legendary Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. During the threeway kiss hey forget about Zendaya's character and enjoy each other. This is what people are saying these past several days. And Josh confirmed they did kiss
Great. But based on the clip they uploaded on youtube, both guys were in an open relationship when they met zendaya's character, so they're like bisexual right?