Mike Faist

Joshuwaa87

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This the scene where he runs off covering himself? I couldn’t see his behind because he was running towards me so I wasn’t sure if he was actually nude or not? Like there’s a few scenes where they’re like in underwear.

but he was actually nude in the bed? Or wearing a modest pouch do you think?
I was above him and saw him run away. His behind was naked, which was great to see. Not sure if he had a pouch on, but others have said they could see his balls so maybe not.

soya11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I finally saw Brokeback last month and like others have noted his body is incredible. I saw it 3x and each time he really wasn’t concerned about that sheet if you know what I mean. One performance he had his leg laying straight out the bed and in another performance he had his knee bent. Also, from where I sat once I could see his butt while they were in bed while the stage was still dark but briefly and then of course I got an eyeful when he runs naked across the stage. 20/10!!

Robbie227

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hopefully some nudity from him in the challengers movie. Says it’s rated R for sexual content and graphic nudity
I don't think it's from him... I think there's a sauna scene where he and Josh O'Conner are in only towels. I heard they had to edit that clip for the trailer, so maybe it was too risque for regular TV.

If I had to guess, it's a sports movie so we may get a locker room scene with multiple fully-nude extras in the background. That may be the 'graphic nudity' they are talking about.

Damien Volur

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it's from him... I think there's a sauna scene where he and Josh O'Conner are in only towels. I heard they had to edit that clip for the trailer, so maybe it was too risque for regular TV.

If I had to guess, it's a sports movie so we may get a locker room scene with multiple fully-nude extras in the background. That may be the 'graphic nudity' they are talking about.
I read the script - in the sauna scene Mike walks in on Josh's character fully naked in the sauna, the audience sees Josh's dick, the two have a conversation about his dick (or the nudity is addressed in some way I can't fully remember) and then Josh covers himself with a towel. That's why in the trailer you see them in the sauna, and while Mike has a towel fully around his waist, Josh just has his towel resting over his crotch.

Robbie227

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read the script - in the sauna scene Mike walks in on Josh's character fully naked in the sauna, the audience sees Josh's dick, the two have a conversation about his dick (or the nudity is addressed in some way I can't fully remember) and then Josh covers himself with a towel. That's why in the trailer you see them in the sauna, and while Mike has a towel fully around his waist, Josh just has his towel resting over his crotch.
That makes sense why they edited that scene for the trailer. I also noticed the trailer on youtube was different from the trailer shown in theaters - they edited that part of the trailer down even more in theaters so you only see Josh from the waist up.

SmalltownGirlyGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mike Faist is a American actor from West Side Story (2021)

mike-faist-nude-photos.jpg

mike-faist-nudes.jpg

mike-faist-naked-shots.jpg

5.jpg

Source: gay-male-celebs.com
He's so hot

cripple_crow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The kiss is with Josh, right?
More details on that one, please,
Mike and Josh are making out with Zendaya, they kiss her on the mouth at the same time and then she pulls back and they continue kissing eachother. It's a close up, you can see tongue and it lasts for quite a while (they almost forget she's there and she has to interrupt them). Nothing else happens between them though; there's not even the suggestion of sex.

Damien Volur

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He shows his butt in one scene when he goes into a sauna and drops his towel. There's a couple close ups of his ass
Did you see a test screening or something? When I read the script a couple years ago it was pretty explicit about showing Josh's dick and the film is rating R for graphic nudity - which doesn't usually mean a couple butt shots? Idk maybe they edited parts of it to get the rating down to PG-13 so Zendaya fans could go see it

Reactions: lustforhim