Men into edging?

D

deleted4602291

Definitely love edging, anything from 2 hours to 12 hours. And as stated above, the cumshots are amazing after those long sessions :)
How do you edge 12 hours? And your fully hard during those 12 hours?

Thin95

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How do you edge 12 hours? And your fully hard during those 12 hours?
It takes some practise and self control but you'll learn to do it :)

And not fully hard all the time. I take small brakes - having a smoke, peeing, eating etc. So out of those 12 hours I'm fully hard maybe 7-8 hours...

Robertea190

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi, I try to edge for some days like I get hard several times a day and precum a lot but I don't cum. Is it normal that after I'm hard for a longer time I feel the need to pee?

Reactions: Thin95

Thin95

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, I try to edge for some days like I get hard several times a day and precum a lot but I don't cum. Is it normal that after I'm hard for a longer time I feel the need to pee?
I do get the same feeling. Maybe it is somehow related to "cum wanting to come out" :)

Maybe someone has a more professional explanation on this..

Reactions: Robertea190

Nick56

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Hi all,

Just by curiosity how many men are into edging when masturbating..I really got into edging a few years ago and totally addicted to it. love this long masturbation session who could last for up to 2 hours and can stop for a couple of hours and edging again for another hour before bedtime. The orgasm are mindblowing and the cumshot is incredible. Let's share your experiences ...
I love edging, I need at least 4 NEO before letting go and a quick wank for me is at least 1 hour. If I have an empty house I masturbate continually while I can, often with two or three cumshots. To be honest the only reason I don't wank 24/7 is sleep and lack of privacy.

D

deleted24953001

I love edging, I need at least 4 NEO before letting go and a quick wank for me is at least 1 hour. If I have an empty house I masturbate continually while I can, often with two or three cumshots. To be honest the only reason I don't wank 24/7 is sleep and lack of privacy.
Me too if everyone is away for a day or two I stay naked and edge for a day and night & cum heavy after 12 or more hours, then sometimes have to wank again once or twice in quick succession as so horny

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me too if everyone is away for a day or two I stay naked and edge for a day and night & cum heavy after 12 or more hours, then sometimes have to wank again once or twice in quick succession as so horny
Can you describe the orgasm after having edged for so long? Does it feel way more intense? Does it shoot really hard and far? Is there a lot more semen? What does it feel like and what are you thinking as you tip past the point of no return and you know you are finally going to start cumming?

Reactions: noxt