Masterzims

EBL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like something in him changed? Which is probably better for him but bad for us lol. Either way he seems like a chill dude so I hope the best.
I’m all for personal growth, if that’s the case, good for him. However, maybe he could indicate or let it be known there isn’t any full frontal nudity or sexual content on his OF.

Bellz10

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’m all for personal growth, if that’s the case, good for him. However, maybe he could indicate or let it be known there isn’t any full frontal nudity or sexual content on his OF.
I totally agree. Just dont day stop all of a sudden after people are paying for a certain type of content... I could be wrong though.

Reactions: Ljenk12 and EBL

Volsfan99

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Agree! His content changed but he’s keeping that same price. OF performers need to understand not everyone is willing to pay for any old thing.

Kaleb341315

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It’s crazy how much he complains about something everyday. That lisp of his doesn’t help his constant nagging either.
Always baffles me how much you guys are tearing people apart relentlessly at that even for the most minuscule things meanwhile I'm sure most of not all of you are a bunch of perverted fat old white guys sitting in a basement on some old computer. You stay shit talking yet we're all here to find naked pictures of the people you're actively talking shit about... It's just odd behavior. Real tough behind a keyboard

Reactions: 2wentee4

CoBrosef

Superior Member
Media
Always baffles me how much you guys are tearing people apart relentlessly at that even for the most minuscule things meanwhile I'm sure most of not all of you are a bunch of perverted fat old white guys sitting in a basement on some old computer. You stay shit talking yet we're all here to find naked pictures of the people you're actively talking shit about... It's just odd behavior. Real tough behind a keyboard
I mean if you don’t like a creator, their attitude, how they promote themselves, their subscription prices or whatever it is! Just don’t subscribe to them, their social media or their threads here or elsewhere.. I can tell you right now Rob(Zims) could give two cares about what any of us feel about him. If you want to promote change from them then the best way is to stop giving them your money! I just never understood why anyone would come on here in bash them. If it’s informative as to hey don’t follow this guy. Then that’s one thing. But it gets to be too much when it’s constant and not the true reason of being here and that’s to see our favorite people on here as a test drive before subscribing