Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Marvin & Don Benjamin were bunk mates on ANTM I wonder did they engage in any sexual activity together?? They definitely saw each other naked, they definitely saw each other's dicks...

Great fantasy but Don has always been hetero and i'm pretty sure Marvin was a closet case back then. But it's really fun to think about them being naked together, ngl..

deepmasterfox

Legendary Member
Media
Great fantasy but Don has always been hetero and i'm pretty sure Marvin was a closet case back then. But it's really fun to think about them being naked together, ngl..
Actually based on the interviews some of his castmates have done with Oliver, he clearly wasn't that closeted. Even Renee, the female contestant he dated during and after the show, wasn't surprised at all.

She was surprised about his OF though.

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media
Actually based on the interviews some of his castmates have done with Oliver, he clearly wasn't that closeted. Even Renee, the female contestant he dated during and after the show, wasn't surprised at all.

She was surprised about his OF though.

Based off a couple of contestants’ interviews, he wasn’t unabashedly queer/unapologetically into guys, but he was very “touchy” with everyone. Also, not being “surprised” doesn’t mean someone isn’t closeted. Many guys think that they’re “incognito” when most everyone else can peep out their queerness, even their friends or female partners who simply don’t bring it up.

Ems92

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just viewed all his videos and
tenor.gif
Yeah, it's a possibility.

• Haha
Reactions: PeachyDistance