Marvin cortes

chaboy1085

Cherished Member
Media
What in the hell are you talking about?
He’s exactly right! The straight homoerotic OF are making a ridiculous amount of money. All some do is keep posting pics of feet and butt and are making 1000s a month. When I first became interested in Marvin’s OF I subscribed quick cuz to me he was a straight boy from top model that I’d been crushing on. Then he started sucking dick and calling fat white guys daddy. No thanks!!! He even started looking like a queen in recent videos almost like he had some work done. Surprised he still has any subscribers. Nothing like he did before I’m sure. Oh…..and did I mention his topping videos were like watching paint dry lol

Reactions: Maginot

Maginot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, you do have a point. For the average str8 Instagram model who starts an OF very little is expected. Just teasing that there may be more explicit content "coming soon" is enough to send the fan base crazy. Thousand of likes, outrageous tips. Some gay men will hang on for MONTHS just hoping to see more. If an openly gay instagram model isn't sticking a baseball bat up his ass by day 3 of his OF he gets dragged through the mud,lol
Ok, then why are they mad at me and liking the other person’s comment as if I am lying? Michael Jackson said he’s starting with the man in the mirror. Own the part you play and you won’t have to shame the devil.

Thank you for keeping it real.

lottageir

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure it's nothing a few Hail Marys and Our Fathers can't fix before you can even say "Sit on the Pope's what!?". :joy:

It's just that it's forever on the internet :joy: And he did waaay more than sucking dicks :joy::joy: showering cum on his own face was top of the notch for me

PeachyDistance

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly the only reason why his popularity was so quick and massive on OF was because of the ANTM dynamic. If that label didn’t apply, he wouldn’t have been memorable.

Because of that slight notoriety the lab rat fuck boys of OF couldn’t wait to collab. Jkab Ethan, Michael Boston, Timothy Champagne etc… These guys pass each other around and quite frankly that’s boring and if you’re not mentally ready, you could feel used and like material.

Marvin came out on a public platform and within months started engaging in sex work. Hardcore and full on. That’s one helluva transition so maybe he’s receiving backlash by his religious/overbearing family but most of all, I wonder if he feels some shame within himself.

His posts on Twitter are few and far between. He’s now gone religious quoting and he purged all of his sexual escapades on his social media. That was quick as hell.

PeachyDistance

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What does he post on his onlyfans now?
No more hardcore gay sex, masturbation or nudes. Just workout routines, fitness model photos and modeling shots. So basically the same things you can find anywhere online.

His Twitter is scrubbed of any XXX content too. Only biblical quotes, post workout images and modeling stuff. Basically he’s reverted back to his pre sex work days.

PeachyDistance

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hate when they find Jesus
But you just know that if the right guy was to walk past them or got into their realm, they’d be all in those boxer briefs. Screaming out to the lord on a Saturday night and a Sunday morning. You can’t turn off same sex attractions like a light switch. It doesn’t work like that.

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media
I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how human beings work and what queerness means.

Not at all. Human beings “work” in an almost impossible amount of ways. That’s why filtering everything and everyone through identities and sexual behaviors is becoming more and more problematic and basic.

I know people come here to “get off” or indulge whatever fantasies. But situations like this is why it’s important to actually try to genuinely understand the world of sex work, try to understand people’s traumas and struggles and ego, and try to grasp the variations and nuances of “sexuality” and the gender, sexual, affection, romantic, emotion, relationship, commitment spectrum. It’s way more helpful than treating everyone as either a piece of meat or as a “Jesus freak”, which is how most here have perceived this dude.

cam_cam17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not at all. Human beings “work” in an almost impossible amount of ways. That’s why filtering everything and everyone through identities and sexual behaviors is becoming more and more problematic and basic.

I know people come here to “get off” or indulge whatever fantasies. But situations like this is why it’s important to actually try to genuinely understand the world of sex work, try to understand people’s traumas and struggles and ego, and try to grasp the variations and nuances of “sexuality” and the gender, sexual, affection, romantic, emotion, relationship, commitment spectrum. It’s way more helpful than treating everyone as either a piece of meat or as a “Jesus freak”, which is how most here have perceived this dude.
When have you done any of that?

maxall

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Are you freaking kidding me? You are the one calling him a Jesus freak and judging him. I was disagreeing with you. I was telling you to have empathy. Now you are preaching about nuances of sexuality and gender? Girl bye