Married men who use a cocksucker

Any UK cocksuckers with a bf who can give me some advice? Need to be able to justify it in my own head as cravings to succumb to it so strong

Orcon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Finally reconnected with Military Dad after a while and met up last night. He had a 10 day load - It was a lot to swallow and I could tell he was proud of how much I had to struggle to get it all down. He is so verbal and always teases me about how much of a cum dump I am for his big straight cock. I think him seeing me as a cocksucker and not a man makes it easier for him to enjoy the blowjob and still think of himself as straight.

Soccer Dad is currently on vacation, so I am glad I at least had Military Dad's inches to gag on.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I agree. Not worth the drama.
You staying away from the drama right?? lol.

Keep looking for your type of married or str8 hung guys you like. No exceptions. Maybe you could work with your housemate if she/he can step away when you’re enjoying or entertaining your guests!!

Reactions: 12loner

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One load swallowed down the hatch-3 to go or maybe more!!
I will be enjoying my two regulars today and tomorrow.

Steve told me yesterday that he wanted a full treatment on his 9 inch monster later today! I hope I’m ready for that. lol.

Joe emailed me saying that he just came back from his three weeks vacation and needed some special attention!! He will be here tomorrow after work. He told me to be ready for at least couple big gulps!! Hmm

Looking like a good start to my week. Hope you CSs and feeders have a good week.

Gman718

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You staying away from the drama right?? lol.

Keep looking for your type of married or str8 hung guys you like. No exceptions. Maybe you could work with your housemate if she/he can step away when you’re enjoying or entertaining your guests!!
Yes I am. I think the BF got locked up. Yikes! But good thing I’ve stayed away from that. I do kinda like the new guy she is bringing around. I promise I don’t hate this neighbor lol.

Reactions: 12loner