Married men who use a cocksucker

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also
That’s why I only meet the feeders at a public place before moving anything further!!

Very good advice. Be clear that either of you can walk away with no bad feelings. Very important to allow either party to politely decline.

I follow that rule with new potential feeders as well as insisting to see the penis I’ll be working with. I have a few solid tricks to filter out fake dicks. I’d much rather decline ahead of time instead of when he takes his underwear down. That’s uncomfortable for both.

I’m pretty picky about the cocks I suck but when I do get the right feeder/cock, I shower them with attention and sometimes generosity. Have a very high rate of repeat feedings.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also

Very good advice. Be clear that either of you can walk away with no bad feelings. Very important to allow either party to politely decline.

I follow that rule with new potential feeders as well as insisting to see the penis I’ll be working with. I have a few solid tricks to filter out fake dicks. I’d much rather decline ahead of time instead of when he takes his underwear down. That’s uncomfortable for both.

I’m pretty picky about the cocks I suck but when I do get the right feeder/cock, I shower them with attention and sometimes generosity. Have a very high rate of repeat feedings.
Totally in agreement!! I’m not simply a CS for them that’s why most of my feeders, especially the married ones were more appreciative of that honesty than anything. Not just discreet but honest m also classy!

I think that’s why I have so many good looking and hung married buddies for a long time.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea. Honestly the fact that I can write a proper sentence with grammar and no spelling mistakes already impresses some feeders. It's a strange world out there.
I think even if you can write or form a proper sentence with perfect grammar and spelling, or punctuations, all they care about is if you are skillful and half way decent looking. lol

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally in agreement!! I’m not simply a CS for them that’s why most of my feeders, especially the married ones were more appreciative of that honesty than anything. Not just discreet but honest m also classy!

I think that’s why I have so many good looking and hung married buddies for a long time.

You can always have the quantity vs quality argument. Do I want to suck the largest number of cocks or do I care about how the feeder looks, the size and shape of the penis, and perhaps the consistency, volume and taste of the feeder’s semen?

I opt for quality although there was a time when I only cared about how many cocks I could suck in a day.

Fin212

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recognized “cocksucker” as a sexual identity many years ago.

My sexual preference is dominating, training , owning cocksuckers.

I seem to have an innate ability—-and strong motivation!—-to recognize a Cocksucker—-and especially “potential cocksuckers”—-and can sense/and facilitate needs and appetites

i am very confident very dominant and highly sexed. My control is very liberating.
wow. I wish I could service you and be trained by you SIR.

Orcon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Soccer Dad just got back from a week and a half long vacation and asked to come over for service. I asked if he brought me back anything from his trip and he laughed and said "a big banana". He also didn't cum for a week and a half so he was definitely pent up and in need. He came unexpectedly during the blowjob and covered my face before I dove in and swallowed the remainder. Usually I can edge him easier but he was just way too horny this time lol.

Military Dad is also coming over soon. We caught up recently and he can't wait to feed me a huge load. He always tells me about his kid and sends pics etc. It's kind of hot that he is a good single dad and also an enthusiastic feeder.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can always have the quantity vs quality argument. Do I want to suck the largest number of cocks or do I care about how the feeder looks, the size and shape of the penis, and perhaps the consistency, volume and taste of the feeder’s semen?

I opt for quality although there was a time when I only cared about how many cocks I could suck in a day.
I’m more of quality rather than quantity kind of person. If they are good looking that’s a huge plus, but mostly like you I prefer someone who is on the above 7in side!!

Bull Big Balls

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don’t mind giving some charity

full

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like girth too!!
Yep--I like the look of a loooong penis; nothing sexier! But like sucking thick ones most!

It's Friday and the weekend. Hoping for a Big Dick Bonanza of cock!
If things fall right, I could suck 3-4 cocks over the weekend.

Reactions: Indiana48

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep--I like the look of a loooong penis; nothing sexier! But like sucking thick ones most!

One load swallowed down the hatch-3 to go or maybe more!!

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That sounds wonderful!! I might also be inline for a few married cocks over this weekend!!

Have fun!!