Mark E Miller

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only able to to fuck young fit guys forever...such a struggle...however will he manage?
oh the horrors of only ever being able to fuck twinks. such gruesome fate. sounds like something the gods would curse someone with in an ancient greek drama. what horrible life he'll live. forever trapped in a young twink's bussy

RyderTop

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Twinks will be lining up around the block for Mark for many many years to come. Bro just needs to deal with all the issues he has. That's all that holds him back Isn't his looks, or that he can't find his type etc. He could be fucking a different guy every night if he really wanted to.

Reactions: SmileyAA1

apadilla

Cherished Member
Media
Twinks will be lining up around the block for Mark for many many years to come. Bro just needs to deal with all the issues he has. That's all that holds him back Isn't his looks, or that he can't find his type etc. He could be fucking a different guy every night if he really wanted to.
I generally hate this whole line of constant psychoanalysis, but agree with you. The dude has to be so bored. He's wandering around taking uninspired pictures, buying $15 smoothies, working out with no apparent purpose or tragectory. I'm sure he's in his own head all the time and it comes through in his work.

Reactions: SmileyAA1

S09P01

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do did Mark post something spicy or not? I see some photos have been removed but I have no idea what they were?
Nothing on Patreon - based on this now multi-year thread and his lack of producing literally anything, I would say we’ve been mislead and should give up or change expectations.