MCRman86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Where in Manchester? I’m from Middleton, would love some random outdoor fun, I’ve never done it before but am extremely interested. I’ve heard Boggart Hole Clough is good for cruising?

Luluchav20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Literally if you’re up for it just let me know dates and times. Once we’ve got a group I can update this thread and share my address with you all - walk in when you get here, get fucked by the other lads, suck each other, kiss, piss whatever you want… just make sure you’re dirty Bukkake boy (me) is covered in your load
I'm up for this

Luluchav20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Literally if you’re up for it just let me know dates and times. Once we’ve got a group I can update this thread and share my address with you all - walk in when you get here, get fucked by the other lads, suck each other, kiss, piss whatever you want… just make sure you’re dirty Bukkake boy (me) is covered in your load
Maybe we need a WhatsApp or telegram group then people can be more forthcoming of when they're available

Reactions: bigunzippedstudent9

Alopa7654

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Will be visiting Oct 30/31. 40 8"uncut bi married, good looking and fit. Looking for fellow big dicked buddies to jerk with. Will be staying at a hotel near University of Manchester.
Student at the uni, virgin, looking for a good first fuck

NickManchester

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Married guy in Manchester. Spent my whole life denying that I am attracted to men. Long to hold, suck and wank another guy. I’m 50 but in decent shape. Need absolute discretion if you can allow me to hold your dick it would be like a dream come true.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Married guy in Manchester. Spent my whole life denying that I am attracted to men. Long to hold, suck and wank another guy. I’m 50 but in decent shape. Need absolute discretion if you can allow me to hold your dick it would be like a dream come true.
If you want to start off small and build up, check me out
IMG_9035.jpeg

albans

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What’s the vibe like at basement? And sorry if it’s stupid question, but I’ve never been to a place like this before, but can you just walk around naked? Can people play with each other out in the main spa/sauna areas?