Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why don't we all arrange a Manchester meet?

If finding one person to host is an issue, why don't we - say - all arrange to meet at Basement one night? There's a decent-sized room that's usually pretty quiet - whole place is, really - where we could meet, chat and anybody who wants to can go off to another room for a bit of fun? Or the other way around, and anybody not comfortable with a big group session just heads to the bar, sauna or whatever. I know which one I'd prefer ;) , but point is - no pressure.

yorkshirepudding

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can accom in Hyde and happy to take loads to the face. Make my house smell like hardcore gay sex and jizz
Count me in! Anything goes for me - circle jerk if the guys are mostly straight(ish), MM fun more than okay with me. Name a date, let's see how many people we can get together?

D

deleted7295261

Literally if you’re up for it just let me know dates and times. Once we’ve got a group I can update this thread and share my address with you all - walk in when you get here, get fucked by the other lads, suck each other, kiss, piss whatever you want… just make sure you’re dirty Bukkake boy (me) is covered in your load

yorkshirepudding

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Literally if you’re up for it just let me know dates and times. Once we’ve got a group I can update this thread and share my address with you all - walk in when you get here, get fucked by the other lads, suck each other, kiss, piss whatever you want… just make sure you’re dirty Bukkake boy (me) is covered in your load
Come on, folks (pun intended) - show your interest, let's get this organised.

I'm in.

D

deleted7295261

I am so ready for this to happen but it seems most guys are all bark and no bite?

Reactions: PopularTongue