Photo Luke Young NY

RSimmons

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He was super into it. He has gone back multiple times to shoot with her.

I highly recommend their site. Plus they update every day with new content. I am excited to see more content. She said she’d be releasing more Brenden soon
The whole time Brenden was breathing heavy, moaning, biting his lips, his cock is rock hard, his body was literally trembling, he was obviously very hot and bothered and on edge. He has a big blob of precum, then when he comes his moaning was super sexy.

You can see that and hear that for yourself in preview video I posted earlier, link again here
Brenden is cumming back for Christmas (Preview) – Luke Young NY

There were also a couple behind the scenes videos where Brenden asked Jade put on oil on his cock. also warned Jade he was getting too close.

Sure haters think he is not into it.

Syllabus24

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm interested in subscribing to Luke Young because I'm interested in the model Mike Monroe, who seems like they just were featured? He's just started up an OF and Twitter and so on, as far as I can tell. I think he's really hot and cute.

I was wondering if anyone currently subscribed could tell me if it's worth it if someone is just interested in Mike Monroe? Are there only pictures of him? Are there any videos? Are any of the videos explicit?

Aside: If Mike Monroe is my preference, do you think I would like some of the other models?

1707242430152.png

HM Otis

Expert Member
Media
I'm interested in subscribing to Luke Young because I'm interested in the model Mike Monroe, who seems like they just were featured? He's just started up an OF and Twitter and so on, as far as I can tell. I think he's really hot and cute.

I was wondering if anyone currently subscribed could tell me if it's worth it if someone is just interested in Mike Monroe? Are there only pictures of him? Are there any videos? Are any of the videos explicit?

Aside: If Mike Monroe is my preference, do you think I would like some of the other models?

View attachment 121497651
Has Mike Monroe or Nick Banksy gone full frontal, I don't sub for content that can be found on Instagram I am not interested in underwear shots we want cock!

• Haha
Reactions: hungcalibruh94

jocdlrs

Just Browsing
Media
Has Mike Monroe or Nick Banksy gone full frontal, I don't sub for content that can be found on Instagram I am not interested in underwear shots we want cock!
They've posted one full frontal pic of Mike Monroe so far. No full frontal of Nick Banksy yet.