Photo Luke Young NY

HM Otis

Expert Member
Media
One thing I cannot stand about LukeYoungNY.com is the chick who fondles, sucks, and jacks the model's cocks in the videos. Luke and Lex in recent posts, for example, look completely irritated and annoyed with her being all handsy and creeping on them, it looks predatory, it is creepy and desperate looking!!

RSimmons

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I live in Brazil and cannot subscribe the website, because it i ask for a help here.
Just use a VPN
One thing I cannot stand about LukeYoungNY.com is the chick who fondles, sucks, and jacks the model's cocks in the videos. Luke and Lex in recent posts, for example, look completely irritated and annoyed with her being all handsy and creeping on them, it looks predatory, it is creepy and desperate looking!!
Honestly this is what happens during 9/10 photoshoots. At least shes actually being honest with her practice. Shes a great artist. Should be thankful.

muscleslover1970

Sexy Member
Media
I cannot agree more, you nailed it, she looks so creepy, desperate, old and gross. The models always look disgusted. I pity Luke and Lex, they clearly can't STAND her. They deserve a better and hot photographer!!

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What I hate is how they muffle or mute the audio at different times of the video. They’re having a conversation, the guys answer and suddenly the audio is off. Ugh .

declan8196

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You are completely projecting your jealousy or something lmao
If you watch some of the video and listen to the models express how horny and turned on they are with Jade, for example Marco, Matteo, etc, those straight guys are absolutely loving it. Look at Duke's video and listen to the conversation. And Lex doesn't look annoyed, he is absolutely mesmerized and even he is shy, he had raging hard on.
Straight guys enjoy what they do with Jade, look at Jade's instagram see how many straight guys that only shot with her. If you cannot deal with it and making shit up, you are just pathetic.

ricktrex

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some of these guys are so toxic here, it's unbelievable. Those straight models smile from ear to ear after they cum and say how good it was. Yeah but some of you are so fucked up and twisted in your head. "Ohhhh, they want to do it with a man, they want to do it with me, ahhhhhhh". I just can't.

yrtc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone got the video? Is this worth to subscribe?

I’m obsessed with him ‍
I'm a new subscriber and that video was very boring. I don't find most of the videos thrilling, theyre slow paced jerking videos and unless that's your thing i don't recommend subbing

Reactions: HM Otis

rogertvtt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The whole time Brenden was breathing heavy, moaning, biting his lips, his cock is rock hard, his body was literally trembling, he was obviously very hot and bothered and on edge. He has a big blob of precum, then when he comes his moaning was super sexy.

You can see that and hear that for yourself in preview video I posted earlier, link again here
Brenden is cumming back for Christmas (Preview) – Luke Young NY

There were also a couple behind the scenes videos where Brenden asked Jade put on oil on his cock. also warned Jade he was getting too close.

Sure haters think he is not into it.

Reactions: TomBacchus