Photo Luke Young NY

MisterDo84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a member a while ago and they have nice stuff there! Can recommend dropping in for at least a month.
Nah, them locking so much stuff behind people being subscribed for over four months is bullshit.

Knight2020

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a current subscriber. The posts for the past month have been REALLY boring. Unless that changes before the next renewal I am going to cancel. Yes, it is only $12 but even that has been a waste lately. Content was very good before.
And one model on billion photos

RSimmons

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a current subscriber. The posts for the past month have been REALLY boring. Unless that changes before the next renewal I am going to cancel. Yes, it is only $12 but even that has been a waste lately. Content was very good before.
I agree. I was a big fan of the site and now it has become very repetitive.

PopularTongue

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Gokuquite

RobertWilliam

Cherished Member
Media
is the magazine only in digital or hard copies?? I dont want to get them by post, any one who knows about it?? And are there jerk off videos??
I am a current subscriber who recently cancelled renewal. The subscription is to a website, not a magazine that I've ever seen (digital or post). They post a new photo or video daily and you can see past content. There are some videos you can't view until you're a member for like 90 or 120 days - read the subscription details about that before subscribing. There are some jerk off videos. Until 90 days ago the content was good. Since then there have been fewer videos and there hasn't been new videos of what I think are the best looking guys. Lately the models have a lot of tats and honestly even otherwise aren't worth (in my opinion) continuing the subscription even though it's only $12. There as so many other source of great looking men and content.

Reactions: Vincent4748

Vincent4748

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am a current subscriber who recently cancelled renewal. The subscription is to a website, not a magazine that I've ever seen (digital or post). They post a new photo or video daily and you can see past content. There are some videos you can't view until you're a member for like 90 or 120 days - read the subscription details about that before subscribing. There are some jerk off videos. Until 90 days ago the content was good. Since then there have been fewer videos and there hasn't been new videos of what I think are the best looking guys. Lately the models have a lot of tats and honestly even otherwise aren't worth (in my opinion) continuing the subscription even though it's only $12. There as so many other source of great looking men and content.
Thanksss