Photos & Videos Lil Eric/shottabn

Niusko

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, hot, but how is this possible in a prison? An American prison!! Does he let the guards fuck him in exchange for a cell phone with internet or what? :joy: wtf

• Love
Reactions: alaiov

ZaleKing

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

cam_cam17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So sad this is his life now. Because he couldn’t control his emotions and think rationally. He’s has life with no parole right?

Although I think you have to be some sort of fucked up in the head to murder someone.
May I ask a question? Why do you guys frequent this thread if that's what you think? Maybe not you, but some of the people posting here I genuinely can't tell whether they are attracted or repulsed.

ZaleKing

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
May I ask a question? Why do you guys frequent this thread if that's what you think? Maybe not you, but some of the people posting here I genuinely can't tell whether they are attracted or repulsed.

I think his dick is nice, I find his vids where he’s topping his partner particularly hot.

I’ve jerk to him for a years. I just think it’s wild to think how badly someone can fuck up their life. He and his BF were definitely making money. He’ll die in prison now.

cam_cam17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mr. Realist on Snapchat Eric said on twitter john in prison getting fucked on his private story, u have to hit john up on his main snap to get the private, it's $25, I don't have the money, one of y'all might wanna see
I thought he was just hyping it up to get money on his books