Photos & Videos Lil Eric/shottabn

69notekashi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is this a joke or did y’all really not know they are convicted murderers and already in prison?

They were charged with possession not murder. They may be deemed as accomplices. They may have owned the murder weapon but it doesn’t look like they murdered him. They are the only two well known involved. The 3rd suspect already confessed to the murder & the feds actually believe it’s the 4th suspect.

JayBlack

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I’m so confused. I thought they were murderers in jail for life? That’s not the case?
Both were convicted of murder and sentenced. Eric Dodds received a life sentence without the possibility of parole and an additional five years for possession of a firearmduring the commission of a felony. Johntae Collier received life with the possibility of parole and an additional five years for possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

• Love
Reactions: Jsv937

Nathan0619

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Both were convicted of murder and sentenced. Eric Dodds received a life sentence without the possibility of parole and an additional five years for possession of a firearmduring the commission of a felony. Johntae Collier received life with the possibility of parole and an additional five years for possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
too bad we won’t get to see all the fun they will be having in prison

Xpsychotropic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They were charged with possession not murder. They may be deemed as accomplices. They may have owned the murder weapon but it doesn’t look like they murdered him. They are the only two well known involved. The 3rd suspect already confessed to the murder & the feds actually believe it’s the 4th suspect.
Eric Dodd's was officially charged with MURDER. He is serving life without the possibly of parole, and Johntae is serving life in prison with the possibly of parole for accessory to murder with an additional 5 years for possession of a fire arm. Both of them aren't getting out of jail ever.

Gwuapo305

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know they both hot and have big dicks and we all loved their videos and whatever (I enjoyed many of them lol). BUT… if they really did murder this guy, they deserve what’s coming to them and I have no sympathy. They’re idiots for basically taking a life and ruining their own. It’s sad all around, and justice needs to be served and apparently it was.