Photos & Videos Lil Eric/shottabn

bussyaddict

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not in john private, the guy is his celly, he always posting pics with him, this must be the one he sucking and getting fcked by, this his dick, cause john tagged him on twitter last yr, his dick the perfect size, I know he tearing that lil lightskin pussy up, if I join john priv snap, I'm not posting, y'all better pay y'all own way and post it on here like y'all used do with their OF content
Choco_Factory99 - 1736509083237093594.mp4

Attachments

Gwuapo305

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not in john private, the guy is his celly, he always posting pics with him, this must be the one he sucking and getting fcked by, this his dick, cause john tagged him on twitter last yr, his dick the perfect size, I know he tearing that lil lightskin pussy up, if I join john priv snap, I'm not posting, y'all better pay y'all own way and post it on here like y'all used do with their OF content
What’s his twitter? I’ll join

Caliblk22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

What’s his twitter? I’ll join
We don't mind paying...just let us know if it worth it.
IF he not getting slutted out and only posting solo...not worth it

DaisukeHarama

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We don't mind paying...just let us know if it worth it.
IF he not getting slutted out and only posting solo...not worth it
Nah let him get scammed because all of that was so unnecessary to say lol no one asked him to post anything

• Love
Reactions: cam_cam17

Gwuapo305

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That doesn’t look like celly’s screen name anymore or he deleted his account..

Reactions: cam_cam17

bussyaddict

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is Eric ok? He’s been real radio silent on all his social media’s. Especially after that last message
Eric is in a cell by himself for his safety, the reason why he had access to a phone because he was in a dorm with other people now he's buying himself because he got stabbed twice first in January the second in April around the 6th or the 7th, he's not in trouble maker those other prisoners think they can bully him and he's not going to stand up for himself

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: Niusko

bussyaddict

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eric is in a cell by himself for his safety, the reason why he had access to a phone because he was in a dorm with other people now he's buying himself because he got stabbed twice first in January the second in April around the 6th or the 7th, he's not in trouble maker those other prisoners think they can bully him and he's not going to stand up for himself
I meant to say by himself, not buying

Ruinj2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder what’s going on. Seems like it’s part of the jail that dislikes gays and part that’s likes them. Atltayh is also going through the same thing. He’s been moved a few times because he’s been getting stabbed since he’s been in there.