Jetcityboy90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For all those asking he was in gay ski weekend like 3 weeks ago. And he is smaller side to be a top haha, but played along and jerked off and sucked off and let me ate that muscle ass which was hot. I’d say it was boring foreplay and I’d figure the sex would be too so I left it there. Hot guy and nice body but boring sex appeal.
That’s a shame, all that hotness and don’t know how to use it

Darksidelatino23

Experimental Member
Media
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you watch Ryan Walker (Quadzilla86)'s latest scene on OF, the dude he is with looks like it could be Koal. And it makes sense because Koal was in NYC just last week, when Ryan presumably filmed it. But the chain, the A shirt - look at Koal's pics from NYC recently and it looks like it could be him. And his body just looks super similar to Koal's

eXprss85

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you watch Ryan Walker (Quadzilla86)'s latest scene on OF, the dude he is with looks like it could be Koal. And it makes sense because Koal was in NYC just last week, when Ryan presumably filmed it. But the chain, the A shirt - look at Koal's pics from NYC recently and it looks like it could be him. And his body just looks super similar to Koal's
Is it worth subbing for?

DFMass7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hmm, interesing analysis. Are you able to provide a screen shot or some additional evidence?