pjs29131

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He’s a hot, muscular Hawaiian guy who’s currently in Utah.

On IG he’s usually shirtless and posting gym and travel thirst traps but always tags and hashtags that he’s a “male model”. If you look at who he’s following it is clear he has a type: White-ish, handsome, fit, model-ish. And he also has been on outings with friends who are other known gay, good-looking, fit, mostly white guys like Roberto Portales.

On another forum site someone who claimed to have hooked up with him said that he wasn’t huge but decent-sized and above average, short in height, soft spoken, had a slight fem element that he tries to hide, and good with his mouth.

He did a Chaturbate show with Jbunny43 a while back but he only got down to his undies, flashed his ass, and made out with tongue but nothing else.

On a sad note, he’s liked some of Aaron Schock’s pics even though he doesn’t follow him. And Aaron both follows and likes most of Koal’s pics.

Anyone have or know anything?

Attachments

pjs29131

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Really? I follow him on social media and when Biden won the election he posted a video on his story while he was at the gym and zoomed in on the tv with the official announcement and added a blue heart emoji.
He comes from a religious background since he lives in the Mormon-area of Utah and the majority of who he follows on IG is fitness-focused white men whom I’m sure are conservative but since he’s clearly gay I’m sure he has his own views that he keeps quiet about that are mostly in line with most LGBT people. Btw do you have this video!? I’m trying to find the one where they move into the bedroom and is about 16 minutes long.

pjs29131

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
forewarning no nudity from koal - some kissing, as you can see no bulge from koal.

Hot gay twink with hot friend - ThisVid.com

Wow thanks! From what I know this is only one of two Chaturbate shows he did with Jbunny when he was living in Arizona in 2017. But the most he does in both is strip down to his underwear, flash his ass, and make out without ever having a boner. I wonder if anyone out there has anything else? DM’s? There’s allegedly nudes of him going around but I’ve seen them and his distinct abs and nipples don’t match the photos.

Reactions: Nomdean

hrnedup

Admired Member
Media
thanks for the link to the vid! i think hes super hot -- anyone know where to find the vid of him in the red undies? looks like he does a little more touching in that one....

Reactions: Darrell_som

TownDep

Superior Member
Media
Yea he’s gay but I don’t think he’s out. I’ve only been able to find those 2 vids also.

Like people said before. He doesn’t get nude only shows ass barely and makes out.

Blake T

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey what’s the other forum site you mentioned?

He’s a hot, muscular Hawaiian guy who’s currently in Utah.

On IG he’s usually shirtless and posting gym and travel thirst traps but always tags and hashtags that he’s a “male model”. If you look at who he’s following it is clear he has a type: White-ish, handsome, fit, model-ish. And he also has been on outings with friends who are other known gay, good-looking, fit, mostly white guys like Roberto Portales.

On another forum site someone who claimed to have hooked up with him said that he wasn’t huge but decent-sized and above average, short in height, soft spoken, had a slight fem element that he tries to hide, and good with his mouth.

He did a Chaturbate show with Jbunny43 a while back but he only got down to his undies, flashed his ass, and made out with tongue but nothing else.

On a sad note, he’s liked some of Aaron Schock’s pics even though he doesn’t follow him. And Aaron both follows and likes most of Koal’s pics.

Anyone have or know anything?

pjs29131

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was chatting with him when he lived in Arizona I want to say Tempe or Mesa and I shoulda fucking hooked up with him but he wanted to just cuddle l lol oh well he’s so damn fine!
Aw that’s so cute! I believe he lived in Gilbert, AZ and that’s where those videos with Jbunny were filmed. What app did you talk to him on btw? Interested to know what else you guys talked about! Spill the tea and don’t leave out any details!

pertre42

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HIs nudes hit tubler before the great cull. Not huge, definitely a little above average, probably in the 6.5-7 range and above average thickness.

Reactions: Socalguy23