Kamal Zatar

Andrewstar1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This manly top persona man end up on my bed getting fucked 2 times that night after we met on skype.
This is NOT KAMAL ok, this is another manly man who i met. Please do not misunderstanding. I never talk to Kamal, i just gave you example how manly man with top persona, many of them are bottom. Once again the picture i attached was NOT KAMAL ZATAR.

Getwithgg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is NOT KAMAL ok, this is another manly man who i met. Please do not misunderstanding. I never talk to Kamal, i just gave you example how manly man with top persona, many of them are bottom. Once again the picture i attached was NOT KAMAL ZATAR.
Stop being weird lol we don't care about your sex life

Gertrudis2023

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't be deceived by top dom arrogant persona, i fucked many of those muscles head while i am fem myself.
but i guess i didnt specify myself… youre talking about shades of sex now. when a sissy fucks a man like this, trust me, he isn’t sexually attracted… he just wants the stimulation of the g spot, and he goes to a sissy to feel the real thing , BUT without feeling emasculated!

STRAIGHT MEN LOVE STIMULATION AND OFTEN GO TO SISSIES, and it works out perfect for sissies because they claim they “turned a straight man” when in reality people will do what they gotta do for pleasure…

sorry, im passionate in this topic as my mentor for PHd is a LGBT historian lol

Andrewstar1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
but i guess i didnt specify myself… youre talking about shades of sex now. when a sissy fucks a man like this, trust me, he isn’t sexually attracted… he just wants the stimulation of the g spot, and he goes to a sissy to feel the real thing , BUT without feeling emasculated!

STRAIGHT MEN LOVE STIMULATION AND OFTEN GO TO SISSIES, and it works out perfect for sissies because they claim they “turned a straight man” when in reality people will do what they gotta do for pleasure…

sorry, im passionate in this topic as my mentor for PHd is a LGBT historian lol
I guess i have to agree with you then since your mentor is a PHd (pretty hude dick) lol. In my experience, what you said almost completely true, they don's want another manly man only into sissies or trans. And 90% totally submissive on bed. On public they act like another guys, loud, bully but on bed they were kitten.

Gertrudis2023

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess i have to agree with you then since your mentor is a PHd (pretty hude dick) lol. In my experience, what you said almost completely true, they don's want another manly man only into sissies or trans. And 90% totally submissive on bed. On public they act like another guys, loud, bully but on bed they were kitten.
im masc and i would definitely wanna flip fuck em. hes delicious and he has a huge mouth/ lips haha i wonder what it can do