Kamal Zatar

Andrewstar1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This manly top persona man end up on my bed getting fucked 2 times that night after we met on skype.
This is NOT KAMAL ok, this is another manly man who i met. Please do not misunderstanding. I never talk to Kamal, i just gave you example how manly man with top persona, many of them are bottom. Once again the picture i attached was NOT KAMAL ZATAR.

Getwithgg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is NOT KAMAL ok, this is another manly man who i met. Please do not misunderstanding. I never talk to Kamal, i just gave you example how manly man with top persona, many of them are bottom. Once again the picture i attached was NOT KAMAL ZATAR.
Stop being weird lol we don't care about your sex life

Gertrudis2023

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't be deceived by top dom arrogant persona, i fucked many of those muscles head while i am fem myself.
but i guess i didnt specify myself… youre talking about shades of sex now. when a sissy fucks a man like this, trust me, he isn’t sexually attracted… he just wants the stimulation of the g spot, and he goes to a sissy to feel the real thing , BUT without feeling emasculated!

STRAIGHT MEN LOVE STIMULATION AND OFTEN GO TO SISSIES, and it works out perfect for sissies because they claim they “turned a straight man” when in reality people will do what they gotta do for pleasure…

sorry, im passionate in this topic as my mentor for PHd is a LGBT historian lol

Andrewstar1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
but i guess i didnt specify myself… youre talking about shades of sex now. when a sissy fucks a man like this, trust me, he isn’t sexually attracted… he just wants the stimulation of the g spot, and he goes to a sissy to feel the real thing , BUT without feeling emasculated!

STRAIGHT MEN LOVE STIMULATION AND OFTEN GO TO SISSIES, and it works out perfect for sissies because they claim they “turned a straight man” when in reality people will do what they gotta do for pleasure…

sorry, im passionate in this topic as my mentor for PHd is a LGBT historian lol
I guess i have to agree with you then since your mentor is a PHd (pretty hude dick) lol. In my experience, what you said almost completely true, they don's want another manly man only into sissies or trans. And 90% totally submissive on bed. On public they act like another guys, loud, bully but on bed they were kitten.

Gertrudis2023

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess i have to agree with you then since your mentor is a PHd (pretty hude dick) lol. In my experience, what you said almost completely true, they don's want another manly man only into sissies or trans. And 90% totally submissive on bed. On public they act like another guys, loud, bully but on bed they were kitten.
im masc and i would definitely wanna flip fuck em. hes delicious and he has a huge mouth/ lips haha i wonder what it can do

Psilocyrus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kamal is hot and has always come across chill with me. I’ve only had respectful interactions with him on TikTok but I’m also not trying to fuck him. He is a beautiful masterpiece of a man. I’m fine with his politics too, everyone doesn’t need to be the same. How about accept him for who he is? Novel concept.

Reactions: Andrewstar1

Dipofare

Loved Member
Media
Dunwoody, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kamal is hot and has always come across chill with me. I’ve only had respectful interactions with him on TikTok but I’m also not trying to fuck him. He is a beautiful masterpiece of a man. I’m fine with his politics too, everyone doesn’t need to be the same. How about accept him for who he is? Novel concept.
He literally said gay ppl are the same as pedos and not to mention he’s misogynistic/transphobic asf. Don’t get me wrong I still think he’s hot asffff (on the outside) but that doesn't mean we can’t call out or give our opinion on his radical Islamist ass.

Reactions: Guigui22

diamondleather

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's not like he accepts you for who your are though.