Richard Gadd

bak311982

Superior Member
Media
Aren't Scottish men known to be quite hung in general? He looks to be no exception. I wonder, does he actually identify as bi or queer?

-Sent fr om ihpon
He does actually identify Bisexual. Gadd said it was important for him to make his sexuality front and centre as he felt Bisexual representation is severely lacking.

bak311982

Superior Member
Media
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? While i get this shows his arse or whatever, he's just worked out in this scene that he's been raped after he was drugged. It's a pretty confronting scene and there is nothing sexy about it.

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the show was done so well i think i cried a few times especially at the end because i finally got it. as crazy as Martha was she just wanted someone to make her feel safe and comfort her like her Baby Reindeer...but she didn't have to go all psycho though.
Have you read through this thread? Only do it if you want to feel scared and want to cry again.

lulauzen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the show was done so well i think i cried a few times especially at the end because i finally got it. as crazy as Martha was she just wanted someone to make her feel safe and comfort her like her Baby Reindeer...but she didn't have to go all psycho though.
absolutely. i cried my eyes out