Kai Morgan Aka Inkribbon

jacksthename

Legendary Member
Media
understandable of course that said, yet he seems fine sticking his dick into a hole that's not his boyfriend's but hey to each their own
Yeah from the way it was describe or maybe I intrepid it wrong. It sounds like he hired a random call boy who he didnt want to have sex with but did just to please his fans.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah from the way it was describe or maybe I intrepid it wrong. It sounds like he hired a random call boy who he didnt want to have sex with but did just to please his fans.
i remember him saying he was a nerdy friend of theirs ive seen the dude before on their social media he apparently seems to be an old friend of theirs who use to live near them before they moved

Reactions: StareDecisis333

zoobster

Legendary Member
Media
i remember him saying he was a nerdy friend of theirs ive seen the dude before on their social media he apparently seems to be an old friend of theirs who use to live near them before they moved
He definitely makes it apparent in OF that the guy he fucks is a friend. Where do you see that he mentions this? Do you follow his gaming YouTube?

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He definitely makes it apparent in OF that the guy he fucks is a friend. Where do you see that he mentions this? Do you follow his gaming YouTube?
I do, Im a resident evil junkie just like him also follow his social media

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He mentioned in a Twitch stream that he's working on gaining muscle and wants to transition from twink to muscle daddy.
I remember when I use to be subscribed to him I noticed his ass getting bigger, if only he played with it more I probably stayed subscribed lol. But he and another guy that goes by Whatheeffscience both their Onlyfans arent worth the money but theyre gaming channels are great.