Justin Busiere

ShadowDenizen

Legendary Member
Media
Awww.

Well that sucks if true, especially at this time of year. :sob:

Havent gotten an update officially, but he seems to slowly getting to a better place!

And his content is as hot now as ever before: I think I might even like current hairy Justin more than young, smooth Justin!

His latest Insta post is definitely spank-worthy. I'll have to reach our for more vids when our schedules allow.

chefjj

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You can shove your fake apology and as far as I'm concerned get hit by bus. Your little essay just proves you are protecting him just because he was "nice" to you amd I wasn't expecting anything from your dumbass since your hellbent on defending idiots like Justin who have a long history of stealing and scamming. I am not the only one. Instead of owning up to it this clown deletes his page.
It's probably Justin in your speaking to nobody defends a scam boys like that

• Haha
Reactions: doir2

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a mild case of "gayvoice" and I've never bought him as being 100% straight. I've been into him for over a decade now, having first seen him in one of those FM vids where he and a few other guys were standing around butt naked in a kitchen shooting the shit. I was amazed by his smooth, muscular body an amazing ass, but did notice his lack of a huge package (it doesn't matter given how hot he is). A couple of his solo vids for FM where he went by "Clayton" were totally hot.

doir2

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
He has a mild case of "gayvoice" and I've never bought him as being 100% straight. I've been into him for over a decade now, having first seen him in one of those FM vids where he and a few other guys were standing around butt naked in a kitchen shooting the shit. I was amazed by his smooth, muscular body an amazing ass, but did notice his lack of a huge package (it doesn't matter given how hot he is). A couple of his solo vids for FM where he went by "Clayton" were totally hot.
Yeah he admits he is bi-curious but has a full-time serious girlfriend

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah he admits he is bi-curious but has a full-time serious girlfriend
I think he broke up with the woman with kids. He moved to Orlando, FL and is doing vids and personal training. His IG handle is “Just a man and his dog.”

• Wow

doir2

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Oh I guess I'm not updated about him... I didn't know or noticed they broke up.. Oh well I hope he's in a good mental situation right now

ShadowDenizen

Legendary Member
Media
Oh I guess I'm not updated about him... I didn't know or noticed they broke up.. Oh well I hope he's in a good mental situation right now

He seems to be! I think he found his niche finally, working on collabs and online content. (Not gonna share more than that since it's really not my place.)

Been a fan of his for years now, and though we have never met in person, i consider him a friend. We chat/ DM/ text frequently, and I've bought more than a few custom vids from him, and I'm never disappointed!.