Justin Busiere

MaxTran

Legendary Member
Media
Justin is a former professional bodybuilder who did nude videos for FM and and independent cam work. He took a break, but is making a comeback and just started an OF.

While he is not the most hung model out there, his face and physique have generally made up for it, and the shape of his penis is actually quite nice.

Attachments

Mestrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Been a fan of this guy for ages, he's stunning.

Unfortunately his OnlyFans is a disappointment - almost entirely pictures from his Instagram or images you can find on google from his old modelling days.

The most risqué content is butt shots, and I have my suspicions that those are pictures of other guys as he doesn't show his face and the physique doesn't seem to match.

He's selling 5-8 minute flexing videos around $50 if anyone has money to burn :joy:

Reactions: eughanb and MaxTran

MaxTran

Legendary Member
Media
Been a fan of this guy for ages, he's stunning.

Unfortunately his OnlyFans is a disappointment - almost entirely pictures from his Instagram or images you can find on google from his old modelling days.

The most risqué content is butt shots, and I have my suspicions that those are pictures of other guys as he doesn't show his face and the physique doesn't seem to match.

He's selling 5-8 minute flexing videos around $50 if anyone has money to burn :joy:
He’s been one of my favorites since the FG days. He let himself go for a while, but the good news is that Justin is making a bodybuilding comeback and getting into contest shape again!

lameusername

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So in addition to having kids with someone random woman, he is still scamming people who buy videos from him and do cam shows, with poor onlyfans content to boot. Interesting.

doir2

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I understand if you feel that way because of your experience from him, and I am also speaking based from my experience with him

doir2

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
So basically what you said is a load of garbage.

:laughing: you really want to be aggressive eh? You even took the time to post something on my wall

If you had a bad experience from him, I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR :sob:

What I am saying is, I never had a bad experience from him. He never screwed me over, he never scammed me, etc.
Don't expect me to hate him or on him just because you had that bad experience.
If you think I am protecting him, go ahead and believe what you want :) lucky me because he was honest with me

I can even scroll back and take a screen shot of our messages reminding me that he still owes me a cam session/S and that we have to figure out our schedules but looks like you've made up your mind that he is nothing like what he was to me

Anything else you wanted to hear my dear?! :cool:

Reactions: ShadowDenizen

ShadowDenizen

Legendary Member
Media
I'm sorry to hear people have had bad experiences with Justin. He was a genuinely nice guy, in my experience.

I've been a fan for some time (his job interview/strip tease vid has been a fav vid of mine for awhile!!), so I took the chance and got two custom vids from him that were quite amazing: they were 10 minutes each, and fairly reasonably priced, IMO (He did offer Zoom.or FaceTime chats, but that was outside my budget.)

Haven't talked to him in a bit, but we parted on good terms.

Reactions: doir2

ShadowDenizen

Legendary Member
Media
So, I've begun talking to Justin again lately, and he's as awesome as I remember!

We've done a couple of new vids lately, at (IMO) a super reasonable price, and he absolutely delivered beyond my hopes and in a timely manner. And he's definitely collaborative in the requests!!

(Nothing too crazy yet, though, just a few vids for some of my minor fetishes. And no full nudity yet: I like to (re)establish our relationship before I pull that request out.)

Reactions: doir2