Jonah Niesenbaum (College Wrestler)

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media
I'm just saying though people like Ronda Rousey and Logan Paul were immediately put into high level positions because of who they were prior to wrestling.

They were established names with ɓig followings. Jonah is a young college athlete more in line with Shelton Benjamin or Dolph Ziggler, who spent years in a developmental system (OVW) before they made their main roster debut, whereas Jonah was a fresh recruit with no previous training at a wrestling school. Even the nepobabies have to be decent in the ring and spend years training. For every Randy Orton there are 10 David Flairs.

Reactions: Fire_Within

bromaestro

Legendary Member
Media
They were established names with ɓig followings. Jonah is a young college athlete more in line with Shelton Benjamin or Dolph Ziggler, who spent years in a developmental system (OVW) before they made their main roster debut, whereas Jonah was a fresh recruit with no previous training at a wrestling school. Even the nepobabies have to be decent in the ring and spend years training. For every Randy Orton there are 10 David Flairs.
Is that the one that’s still alive or

shameronstar

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well, thankfully Charlotte turned out more like Randy than her brother than. lol

shameronstar

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've never watched any wrestling, it's not broadcast in my country. I watched WWE Next Gen though and that's how I discovered him.

Is there any way for me to watch him fight? Can I see that online somewhere?
You can watch reruns on Peacock. I heard WWE is eventually going to air Raw on Netflix so that may be a more viable option for you in the future.

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media
I've never watched any wrestling, it's not broadcast in my country. I watched WWE Next Gen though and that's how I discovered him.

Is there any way for me to watch him fight? Can I see that online somewhere?

Highlights are usually posted on Youtube

shameronstar

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Here are some pics from his WWE stuff last night. He's so hot. and i SWEAR he got face work done, but I cant describe it. It just looks different to the boyish charm we used to see. View attachment 131046621 View attachment 131046771 View attachment 131046811 View attachment 131046851 View attachment 131046941
He looks more manicured as far has his hair and facial hair goes which probably frames his face a bit differently, but if he did do anything to his face maybe he got a chemical peel to make his face look more clear and pristine? lol

Reactions: Destiny90