jimmy garoppolo

Cloud Haze

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know Jimmy has been on 3 different teams...

But why is Kyle Shanahan still employed as a coach ????

Shanahan lost 2 Super Bowls for SF..... Jimmy 1

Jimmy was backup QB for Patriots and won 2 Bowls.

Shanahan never was backup QB or won any Super Bowls.

Jimmy should still be at SF and Shanahan fired. :skull:

20240314_070434.jpg

Davidda49fan

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wait....that's the team that beat him and the 49ers at the Super Bowl.

Well, hope this means he'll get another ring.

We need to keep him in tights.
No, they beat them in the NFC championship… but the 49ers beat them like 20 regular season games in a row they are in the NFC West same as the 49ers and play twice a year so there is a bit of a rivalry.

Reactions: Cloud Haze

Cloud Haze

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, they beat them in the NFC championship… but the 49ers beat them like 20 regular season games in a row they are in the NFC West same as the 49ers and play twice a year so there is a bit of a rivalry.

Oh I see. For me, football is hard to keep up with sometimes. It's like the male version of, Real Housewives of (pick a city). :laughing:

Also, with his 1 year contract.... do you think this is the NFL trying to force him to retire?

Charmig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh I see. For me, football is hard to keep up with sometimes. It's like the male version of, Real Housewives of (pick a city). :laughing:

Also, with his 1 year contract.... do you think this is the NFL trying to force him to retire?
Hmm, I personally don't think Vegas has done him any good. For someone who is very quiet and shy and has learned since childhood that you can only win as a team, coming into a team that throws you under the bus from the start and each player's own stats are more important than a team win is hard to come by. When his teammates were asked what makes him stand out as a player, they said his perfectly styled hair. That statement says a lot. Then you have all these clips and clips of the NFL that have shown how teammates have disregarded or cut. Teammates say with the rockie having played the best football since the season started. He may have a goldfish mentality, but the whole thing is very ego-scratching. I don't think he felt comfortable and the whole thing exacerbated his tics. The "doping" made him the laughing stock of the nation. I wonder why he didn't go to Miami. Were the rams the only ones...or did he just choose the money? Will he be independent and without his brothers in LA? He wanted to settle down and bought the house in Vegas. Retirement he once said he personally accomplished nothing. He will be forced to play until he gets a ring himself. Health wise it makes no sense. He also has no children or partnership which speaks against retirement unless he finally wants a partnership!
But what do the brothers do when he stops playing and is the family's cash cow and they can no longer bask in his light? I mean, there have already been arguments because he doesn't want to play in the Netflix series of QB.

• Love

okaey_man

Expert Member
Media
Hmm, I personally don't think Vegas has done him any good. For someone who is very quiet and shy and has learned since childhood that you can only win as a team, coming into a team that throws you under the bus from the start and each player's own stats are more important than a team win is hard to come by. When his teammates were asked what makes him stand out as a player, they said his perfectly styled hair. That statement says a lot. Then you have all these clips and clips of the NFL that have shown how teammates have disregarded or cut. Teammates say with the rockie having played the best football since the season started. He may have a goldfish mentality, but the whole thing is very ego-scratching. I don't think he felt comfortable and the whole thing exacerbated his tics. The "doping" made him the laughing stock of the nation. I wonder why he didn't go to Miami. Were the rams the only ones...or did he just choose the money? Will he be independent and without his brothers in LA? He wanted to settle down and bought the house in Vegas. Retirement he once said he personally accomplished nothing. He will be forced to play until he gets a ring himself. Health wise it makes no sense. He also has no children or partnership which speaks against retirement unless he finally wants a partnership!
But what do the brothers do when he stops playing and is the family's cash cow and they can no longer bask in his light? I mean, there have already been arguments because he doesn't want to play in the Netflix series of QB.
That may have been an easier read, if you'd broken into a couple of paragraphs.
As for him going to the Rams, they may have been the only team "interested" or had the cap space to afford what he and his agent was asking.

RobVuo1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That may have been an easier read, if you'd broken into a couple of paragraphs.
As for him going to the Rams, they may have been the only team "interested" or had the cap space to afford what he and his agent was asking.

Now that he's in LA, maybe he'll get into acting post NFL. With those looks, all he has to do is smile.

Cloud Haze

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Very good point about how personal stats have become more of priority that "team work". I often heard Jimmy give his team credit for making him look good. Looks like that humble mentality is not respected when many of the players want to be Hollywood stars. Just look at Travis Swift Travis Kelce. He was always an attention-ho....now with TayTay, he is a major fame-ho. And yes, the "doping" termanology made Jimmy a joke for no reason. If it was anything beyond allergy medicine he would have been fired for good. I heard once about him living with his brothers. I wasn't too sure though. That's good that the family is tight-knit. But Jimmy is single. Are his brothers too? Do they run their house like a frat house ? As a queen with a plastic wig....that's where my mind goes. hehe. Tom Brady is reported to have said "I think there's a lot of mediocrity in today's NFL. I don't see the excellence that I saw in the past." With that being said, Jimmy could still sharpen his skills further, and excel. I too think there are no true icons like in the past. Brady played until he was older than most players. Jimmy still has time to shine, especially if everyone else is mediocre.

Reactions: WHoodoo and Charmig

Charmig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very good point about how personal stats have become more of priority that "team work". I often heard Jimmy give his team credit for making him look good. Looks like that humble mentality is not respected when many of the players want to be Hollywood stars. Just look at Travis Swift Travis Kelce. He was always an attention-ho....now with TayTay, he is a major fame-ho. And yes, the "doping" termanology made Jimmy a joke for no reason. If it was anything beyond allergy medicine he would have been fired for good. I heard once about him living with his brothers. I wasn't too sure though. That's good that the family is tight-knit. But Jimmy is single. Are his brothers too? Do they run their house like a frat house ? As a queen with a plastic wig....that's where my mind goes. hehe. Tom Brady is reported to have said "I think there's a lot of mediocrity in today's NFL. I don't see the excellence that I saw in the past." With that being said, Jimmy could still sharpen his skills further, and excel. I too think there are no true icons like in the past. Brady played until he was older than most players. Jimmy still has time to shine, especially if everyone else is mediocre.
If you are brought up Italian you are automatically a team player. His mother said about him that he was a very quiet and reserved child who never caused any problems. His former football coach from school said his brothers used him as a punching bag for 10 years.

I think he lived with his younger brother until he got a girlfriend and moved out. The older brother is married and has a kid. Both brothers have always followed him.
Jimmy always seems like he can't count to three because of his nervous ticks that make him stutter when things get exciting.
I think it's good that they stick together, but he can't develop for 1 year. Maybe he can this time.

He seems very, very sad is the wrong word. It must have really hurt his ego that he was sacked.

I still think that if he had a partnership it would have a very positive effect on him. He makes me feel like a softy. I don't think he has the whip and crop at home now?

He's not attention-seeking or disrespectful to other people. What makes him interested in a lot of women and likeable is that he likes these normal women and not the size 0 girls.
He strikes me as the hot suburban daddy.

What do you think?

Cloud Haze

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are brought up Italian you are automatically a team player. His mother said about him that he was a very quiet and reserved child who never caused any problems. His former football coach from school said his brothers used him as a punching bag for 10 years.

I think he lived with his younger brother until he got a girlfriend and moved out. The older brother is married and has a kid. Both brothers have always followed him.
Jimmy always seems like he can't count to three because of his nervous ticks that make him stutter when things get exciting.
I think it's good that they stick together, but he can't develop for 1 year. Maybe he can this time.

He seems very, very sad is the wrong word. It must have really hurt his ego that he was sacked.

I still think that if he had a partnership it would have a very positive effect on him. He makes me feel like a softy. I don't think he has the whip and crop at home now?

He's not attention-seeking or disrespectful to other people. What makes him interested in a lot of women and likeable is that he likes these normal women and not the size 0 girls.
He strikes me as the hot suburban daddy.

What do you think?

I could see him being a GQ dad in New York or a suburban dad in a place like Austin. If he stays single, then he is def the low-key chill Miami guy by day and female hunter by night. To me Vegas doesn't really seem to be his long term style. But he is leaving, so nevermind.

Alright, thanks for the clafification about his brothers and their living situation. I thought they were 30 something year old frat boys, bringing new girls home every night.....like a more expensive version of the Jersey Shore.:laughing:

And yes being let go from Vegas in a very under-handed way, probably hurt. But if Jimmy has accepted the new position as backup QB, then it shows he really loves football. He has enough money to quit. But he is still planning to play.

Cloud Haze

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would prefer the beard with the hair growth

You're amazing hun. I've been looking for new high quality Jimmy pics lately. But I haven't really found any. He is so handsome here. Yes the beard looks great on him. I just want to grab him by the chin and drag him to bed.