jimmy garoppolo

shoot4joy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He got suspended for 2 games next year for violating the leagues PED policy and the Raiders are going to release him. May be the end of his career.
:(

I hope someone picks him up. If not, I'll take him! :blush:

Charmig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reports are not clear. You have to know where and when it was tested. Who wrote the prescription? The move was brilliant but it's just humanly wrong. Jimmy didn't talk bad about the team, coaches ect he supported and helped the team and to now make it out like he got the pills to cheat and hurt the team is unjustified. I don't give Jimmy G that much credit for intelligence to do that. The man sweats and stutters when he has to speak in front of people. Can't speak a sentence without nervous ticks went to the team doctor because he had trouble sleeping. He's naive and just trusted. He wasn't the best but everyone was shit under MC dummy. He's enough that he was exposed for his bad play, booed by fans and coaches and teammates laughed about it. There's no need to make him out to be a liar and a cheat. It's going to shine a super bad light on everyone involved. Why is he always having drama?

Reactions: LatinBubbleButt1