Jamie borthwick

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here we go.

attack the members o’clock.

How dare anyone be from the same place as someone else.

No ones attacking you I'm just asking if your source is your best friend Harry Reid

UKDK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No ones attacking you I'm just asking if your source is your best friend Harry Reid
And as I have said several times to
You on several threads

NO!!!

I know that you can’t cope with z list celebrities being real people who had a life before 15 minutes of fame, during it and after it but - and this will shock your tiny stupid mind, people don’t get created and destroyed around the brief period they are on TV!

they go to school, have friends, go clubbing, have real jobs and real friends and real lives.

• Haha
Reactions: rihrihroman

Dyl92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Danielle and everyone

he’s gay
Jamie isn’t gay he’s bi at most. All his serious relationships have been with women and he has never properly been with a guy he just fooled around with a couple at work when he was younger. My mate used to play football with him.

Still a tiny chance for the rest of us though LOL.

sportzstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jamie isn’t gay he’s bi at most. All his serious relationships have been with women and he has never properly been with a guy he just fooled around with a couple at work when he was younger. My mate used to play football with him.

Still a tiny chance for the rest of us though LOL.
A couple from Eastenders? As he’s been there since he was a child and hasn’t worked anywhere else.

Reactions: UKDK

Dyl92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A couple from Eastenders? As he’s been there since he was a child and hasn’t worked anywhere else.
Yea from eastenders apparently when he was about 18 / 19 he experimented a bit which is common at that age. Friend says he seems much more inclined to women and has only been with females since then though so calling him gay wouldn’t be accurate. Believe me I would love it if he was though LOL ! At least there might be a slim chance for us !

Reactions: sportzstud