Jake goldberg

russthewriter59

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this right here is the type of shit that turned me off of him. he would post all kinda thirst traps and then get pissed it was a bunch of guys asking him about OF. gives me closet conservative vibes.
Maybe he knows that his nudes were leaked years ago?

Attachments

jaxflbi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Maybe he knows that his nudes were leaked years ago?
he 100% knows that and still posts his thirst content and acts annoyed it’s basically all men that respond to it. annoying !

jaxflbi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He doesn't really thirst trap anymore. The last time he posted shirtless content on his IG was when he went to South America, and those weren't really thirst traps either. He doesn't even cook shirtless anymore.
he just got back from south america like a month ago lmao and tbh he was shirtless in like 75% of the stories he uploaded from there.

jkc

Worshipped Member
Media
he just got back from south america like a month ago lmao and tbh he was shirtless in like 75% of the stories he uploaded from there.
He took that trip in October. I can't remember the last time he posted a genuine thirst trap. We also might have different definitions of thirst traps. Taking a shirtless picture on vacation is different from flexing in front of a mirror.

Reactions: Hus0017

jaxflbi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He took that trip in October. I can't remember the last time he posted a genuine thirst trap. We also might have different definitions of thirst traps. Taking a shirtless picture on vacation is different from flexing in front of a mirror.
a thirst trap is any partially nude content made with intentions of increasing engagement. i think that fits the bill. regardless, go argue with a wall. jake isn’t going to love you for defending his honor or whatever.

jkc

Worshipped Member
Media
a thirst trap is any partially nude content made with intentions of increasing engagement. i think that fits the bill. regardless, go argue with a wall. jake isn’t going to love you for defending his honor or whatever.
This is an argument? I thought it was a discussion. Anyway, I'm not looking for Jake's love, nor do I care about his honor. My point was that he hasn't "thirst trapped" for months.

Rugbylad1990

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If anyone has anything else please post or dm. Prob jerked it to this video 3 times today on my birthday. Yes I’m thirsty lol
Is this actually Jake though? I can’t tell from the thumbnail if the cock is the same - looks like a slightly different cock head.