Jake goldberg

jaxflbi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ngl I lost all interest when he started his ‘subscriber’ content on instagram. he promoted it by saying cooking tips, more day to day life stuff, and thirst traps. after a couple weeks of inactivity for the subscribers he did a Q+A where he was asked about shirtless pix. dude went on a whole ass multi-part rant about being objectified and how it’s his body and how ppl should appreciate whatever they get. even tho he was the one who initially promoted thirst traps in the first place…

jkc

Worshipped Member
Media
ngl I lost all interest when he started his ‘subscriber’ content on instagram. he promoted it by saying cooking tips, more day to day life stuff, and thirst traps. after a couple weeks of inactivity for the subscribers he did a Q+A where he was asked about shirtless pix. dude went on a whole ass multi-part rant about being objectified and how it’s his body and how ppl should appreciate whatever they get. even tho he was the one who initially promoted thirst traps in the first place…
Dude's hot, but has always seemed fussy and high strung to me.

drybones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In simpler words he's a fucking ass

Reactions: dionysis11

jaxflbi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I asked him about starting OF months ago and he blocked me! What a cunt.
this right here is the type of shit that turned me off of him. he would post all kinda thirst traps and then get pissed it was a bunch of guys asking him about OF. gives me closet conservative vibes.